Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?

I need your opinion on this. Ok about by a few years ago I subscribed a Youtube known as Intuitive Retta. She's a tarot reader who does a tarot reading and she's also a conspiracy theorist as well. I found interest to her channel and I even join her Facebook Group Retta's Reading Room. I took a lot of interest in her Facebook Group as well. But however Intuitive Retta is a Trump supporter even though she's a registered Democrat. Every time she did a tarot reading for Trump she's very biased and always say positive things to Trump as well. Her Facebook Group is Pro-Trump and Pro-Republican. There are so many things that I don't agree on in that group such as anti-LGBT in a Republican viewpoint, this Q Anon garbage. I just lost interest and doesn't give me any satisfaction to that group. So what would you do? Should I stay in that group or leave that group. Also, should I stay subscribe to her Youtube channel or unsubscribed her Youtube channel?
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 23 Feb 2019, 15:12.

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?

What value do you get from her, if any? If the negatives outweigh the positives, unsubscribe and leave the group.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
      What value do you get from her, if any? If the negatives outweigh the positives, unsubscribe and leave the group.
      I respect her as a tarot reader but then again her reading style is a little questionable.

Comment

Personally, I would have nothing to do with her or the group if A) I had lost interest in her/the group and B) her and/or the group's values stand in opposition to my integrity.

Comment

Give her a piece of your mind. Only you can change someones opinion/s to what you want and or need it to be to suit your lifestyle.
          whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

If you disagree with her, then go ahead and leave the group and unsubscribe from the youtube channel. You don't have to stay dedicated to her.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

BMH,

I'm going to toss it back in your face. In truth I dislike the hold my hand and give me your opinion stuff. You said you've been part of her group and liked it until basically Trump came into power and you dislike Trump therefor you dislike her because she likes Trump. Point Blank. If she reads her cards to support him then her readings are suspect because she reads them positively in his favor and you read them opposite to that. Lets cut the crap ok You've laid that out over multiple sites same old dog and pony show.

I highly doubt her reading style or her manner of analyzing the cards has changed one single bit. In my experience it's rather unusual for readers to change that drastically in how they read the cards or how they "See" what is in the cards over time. At best what might change is the type of spreads they use or maybe the particular deck they tend to go to as their "GO TO" deck of choice. Maybe experiment with something like an Oracle deck versus a traditional Tarot deck for readings or differing types of tarot decks.

But realistically attitudes, opinions, dispositions, etc tend to remain relatively the same over time unless something significant in their lives changes. Granted you may not pick up on it, might not even pay particular attention to it. But I'd be willing to make a bet for the most part it's been the same for the most part the whole time.

Realistically no different than the other site where you were going off on all Republican's then discovered I am mostly a Republican though not the tea bagger sort but have more Democrat leanings. So started back stepping there to.

If your going to leave, then leave. If your going to stay, then stay. But don't hide behind some bs reason that is more made up like it's a sudden change. I'm willing to bet if we went to that site and went to archive stuff all your claims would be found back then just as apparent and before TRUMP even appeared on the scene.

I mean darn your reading style could be seen as questionable BMH. Many legitimate readers would say there is no such thing as a legitimate mind reader for tarot.

My personal opinion is your using emotion to drive things because this person supports a political figure and you dislike that political figure. YOu've used that argument multiple times in the past now.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin.Apollo View Post
                Give her a piece of your mind. Only you can change someones opinion/s to what you want and or need it to be to suit your lifestyle.
                Theres nothing rhetoric can not do!
                whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                  BMH,

I'm going to toss it back in your face. In truth I dislike the hold my hand and give me your opinion stuff. You said you've been part of her group and liked it until basically Trump came into power and you dislike Trump therefor you dislike her because she likes Trump. Point Blank. If she reads her cards to support him then her readings are suspect because she reads them positively in his favor and you read them opposite to that. Lets cut the crap ok You've laid that out over multiple sites same old dog and pony show.

I highly doubt her reading style or her manner of analyzing the cards has changed one single bit. In my experience it's rather unusual for readers to change that drastically in how they read the cards or how they "See" what is in the cards over time. At best what might change is the type of spreads they use or maybe the particular deck they tend to go to as their "GO TO" deck of choice. Maybe experiment with something like an Oracle deck versus a traditional Tarot deck for readings or differing types of tarot decks.

But realistically attitudes, opinions, dispositions, etc tend to remain relatively the same over time unless something significant in their lives changes. Granted you may not pick up on it, might not even pay particular attention to it. But I'd be willing to make a bet for the most part it's been the same for the most part the whole time.

Realistically no different than the other site where you were going off on all Republican's then discovered I am mostly a Republican though not the tea bagger sort but have more Democrat leanings. So started back stepping there to.

If your going to leave, then leave. If your going to stay, then stay. But don't hide behind some bs reason that is more made up like it's a sudden change. I'm willing to bet if we went to that site and went to archive stuff all your claims would be found back then just as apparent and before TRUMP even appeared on the scene.

I mean darn your reading style could be seen as questionable BMH. Many legitimate readers would say there is no such thing as a legitimate mind reader for tarot.

My personal opinion is your using emotion to drive things because this person supports a political figure and you dislike that political figure. YOu've used that argument multiple times in the past now.
                  I'm sorry that you feel that way MonSno.

Comment

\i think Monsno is trying to be fair here, BMH. I have a number of friends whose political views are - in my humble opinion, questionable. We don't agree. SOmetimes we have to agree to disagree. That's fine - often there are other things we agree about. (Most people know I'm a sort of 'take me to the b arricades and where's the red flag' sort of person). For example, Monsno and I may be poles apart politically, yet there are many of his posts on other matters that are sound common sense. We don't have to get into a fight about politics. We are each entitled to our opinions, surely.

So you don't have to worry what she thinks of Trump provided (a) she isn't picking on you personally and (b) you are getting some benefit, in some way from subscribing to the channel and watching the videos etc.

If you are being picked on, then leave.
                    If you are getting some benefit, then stay.

If you don't know what to do, don't do anything. There's no law that says subscribers must watch all the videos.
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Today I left the group and unsubscribe her channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        Today I left the group and unsubscribe her channel.
                        I think you'll feel much better with that move. It might not feel that way right now but over time, not having the irritation that comes with seeing her content and/or the things her supporters say will allow you to spend time and energy on other things, hopefully things you actually enjoy.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          I think you'll feel much better with that move. It might not feel that way right now but over time, not having the irritation that comes with seeing her content and/or the things her supporters say will allow you to spend time and energy on other things, hopefully things you actually enjoy.
                          I did. It wasn't easy to be honest but I did what I have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                            I did. It wasn't easy to be honest but I did what I have to do.

Why wasn't it easy for you?
                            Last edited by Sollomyn; 10 Mar 2019, 02:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Sollomyn View Post
                              Why wasn't it easy for you?
                              Because I used to be a fan of her Youtube Channel and her group which I also mention at the beginning of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X