Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from California!

Hi, I hope I am doing this right!
    I'm Thistle. 30-something bisexual cis gal freelance artist and in-home caregiver. I live in the Bay Area, California.
    I have one tabby/Bengal cat who thinks he is ferocious. And one fiancee who is a practicing Jew. I am Jewish and I also dabble in Judaism and Buddhism.
    I practice magick by the phases of the moon, or at least I WAS but kind of fell out of practice. I've been somewhat depressed and unmotivated the past few months.
    Oh yes, I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder, so the phrase "Don't believe everything that you think" is my personal philosophy. I hope I can get myself back into practicing magick, observing the cycles of the moon and the seasons. I came here because I have lately been socializing on forums that I think are toxic and not healthy places for me. I have friends IRL but I don't always want to bother them.... Sometimes it is nice to bounce ideas off of strangers, ya know? I hope I can find community here.

Here are 5 things about myself:
    1. I have been vegan for eleven years. I love Asian-style food, especially Chinese, Korean, and Thai.
    2. I'm supposedly an INFP.
    3. I love Doctor Who and Capaldi is my favorite Doctor so far.
    4. I bicycle everywhere and I don't own a car. My bike is an old beater.
    5. I make watercoor portraits and I design and sell greeting cards.

Now I must be off for a little bit, as I have been procrastinating..... TTYL!

Re: Greetings from California!

Nice to meet you! I like Capaldi's doctor too. Although I think he's been unlucky writing-wise. The show needs some new writers I think. I loved the prison episode though. I watched that one a few times over!

'Don't believe everything you think'... I need that on a t-shirt!

Hope you enjoy your time here!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Thistle!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome Thistle. I live north of you a ways

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Thirsty fox, it is just starting to get cold here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
              X