They're resurrecting the Tasmanian Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're resurrecting the Tasmanian Tiger

The Tasmanian Tiger, according to this link, is going to be resurrected by scientists. The Tasmanian Tiger has been extinct for a long time and I did have a conversation with you all about extinct animals that mankind had made extinct, like the dodo, etc... However, bringing back this animal I think would have consequences to this breed and the world. It's a new era and the world has changed. What do you think?
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: They're resurrecting the Tasmanian Tiger

I think I would like to see it happen, I think, possibly, maybe. I have sat here for several minutes and changed my mind as many times. I looked at this tread yesterday and was going to post but could not make up my mind, so decided not to post. Its a strange world. We slaughter millions of animals every day and are putting millions into trying to revive this one species, but I know its not quite the same thing.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Comment

Working...
    X