This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha Eatin'?

What is the last thing you ate, or whats in the oven/microwave/etc now for dinner?
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

FRANKENBERRY, YEAH!
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Gonna eat the other half of my spicy italian subway sammy. And throw in some chips with bean dip and some leftover strawberries. Whatever I can find at 3am in the morning!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

a handful of fruitloops...
        “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
        ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
        ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

sigpic

Comment

Homemade bread!

Comment

number 6 breakfast at mcdonalds... thats the bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle with an orange juice... nomnomnom...
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Going to be making burgoo in a while. Burgoo is a regional thing...uh...how to explain....WIKI! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgoo

Last thing I "ate" was liquid bread in the form of a Duvel Belgian Blond Ale and a granola bar. Mmmmm.
              "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
              -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
              without his weapons of war;
              for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
              of a spear on the way without.
              -Hávamál

Comment

Lobster mac and cheese. (Two foods I'm not sure I'll be mixing again anytime soon. )
                Hearth and Hedge

Comment

nothing yet

~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

sigpic

Comment

Simply Asia brand seseme teriyaki, with shrimp, green peppers and scallions.

Now I'm going to go drain the coffee pot.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm not supposed to be eating the food I'm making for Jack's party tomorrow, but these homemade oatmeal cream pies are pretty awesome...

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=17.msg463#msg463 date=1286668808]
                        nothing yet
                        [/quote]

chili-fried rice

really its chili seasoned meat and tomatoes over a mix of fried brown rice, barley and red lentils

~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

sigpic

Comment

PIZZAAA!! XD XD
                          Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

bologna sammy. It's late. That's all I got energy for. And water. I swore I had a Diet Dr Pepper in the fridge.

*grumble grumble
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

BBQ! yay
                              Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Working...
                              X