This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

I'm eating green seedless grapes and pretzels for my snack. I've been having an obsession for grapes for a while. I like green better than red, way too sweet. However, if I have to, I will eat red.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      We are going to make marmitako, minus the pimiento choricero, since I don't have any.
      I'm interested in the concept of "breaking the potato" that's not something I ever heard of before.

I had frosted flakes for breakfast... I was craving an omlett but am studying for an anatomy exam and didn't want to take the time... this is my 5 min break.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Chicken kwitch or cwiech or quesh, or whatever you call it cooling now, I'll be eating in about 5 minutes,
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I made miso soup (veggie style) last night with tofu and sea vegetable flakes. My husband made fried catfish for himself and our daughter. We had our first sit down family dinner ever (daughter is four, it was a novelty). We're hoping to make a habit of it.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

I've never been to the southern US, but I can really appreciate the aesthetic. I've had molasses baked beans on the go in the oven all day long, and coleslaw and cornbread in the works.

I'm looking forward to dinner.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  I've never been to the southern US, but I can really appreciate the aesthetic. I've had molasses baked beans on the go in the oven all day long, and coleslaw and cornbread in the works.

I'm looking forward to dinner.
                  Cornbread is one of my most favorite things! Slathered in butter with some fried chicken and collard greens! I hope you enjoy your cornbread and coleslaw as much as I do!
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I did!

It was breaky for the SO, and it's been dinner for the both of us again tonight.

A good coleslaw is a good coleslaw...

Mostly art.

Comment

I couldn't agree more.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                      X