This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

On the hummus,a big yes...like it as a dip,and a garnish on some things...on the other stuff...Maybe the cucumber slices with a dressing..hmmm,might make a meal,but ya know I would add meat in there somewhere(cause I am not a Veg type)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Had ramen for supper. Am on a soft food diet till the mass on the roof of my mouth heals.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Chicken noodle soup.

Hope your mouth heals soon anubisa x Have you tried warm salt water rinses?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Not yet, but tomorrow I'm doing a vegan lunch! Hummus with melba wheat toast and raw red bell peppers and cucumber slices. I'm trying to use my work lunch as a healthier experimental option.
          I don't think I can go vegan.. though we have a whole vegan line but I think I am going to go back to meatless mondays. I am way more conscientious about my snacking and so forth if I'm going meatless. I also did a no carb after lunch. That was freaking hard as I love carbs.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by WrachDrui View Post
            Chicken noodle soup.

Hope your mouth heals soon anubisa x Have you tried warm salt water rinses?
            Thanks WrachDrui. I tried a salt water rinse, well actually 2 on Friday before I saw the Dentist on Friday. They hurt the mass on my mouth really bad. Thanks for the suggestion though. The mass is starting to go away, though very slowly. It is affecting my left side of my mouth (which is where it is at) and is making my teeth hurt. Got to apply Orajel to the gums and teeth to numb it. Ugh. Thanks again.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

if it were an ulcer or an infection I'd suggest daubing it with alum crystals. Hurts like hell but reduces the infection and speeds up the healing from my experiance. make sure you spit as it is also an anemic and may cause you to become nauseous

Comment

A fresh baked pot pie from Kroger (grocery store chain). Crust was good. Inside was blegh.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

smoothie and oatmeal
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I made Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole. Used chicken thighs instead of breasts. Absolutely delicious.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Tonight I made my first home-made mushroom risotto, with some home-made ratatouille on the side. (Instead of the usual Sunday roast.)

Last night was jacket spuds, with baked beans, and grated veggie cheese on the top. (Instead of the usual Salami pizzas.)

Friday it was yellow pepper ommlettes. (Instead of the usual Saveloy and chips.)

My attempt at going semi-vegetarian... hope I can keep it going, one day at a time!

Comment

Having some pretzels. Earlier had P.F. Chang's Beef and Broccoli.
                        Anubisa

Comment

A mango that required ten minutes of knife work before I could get into its soft, delicious flesh.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            A mango that required ten minutes of knife work before I could get into its soft, delicious flesh.
                            If you want to save time eating a mango just cut it in half like this:

And then use a spoon to eat the flesh in one half, and then you can eat the flesh off the stone (or whatever it's called) pull it out and eat the other half.

Warning: It's very messy, but way more fun!
                            [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                              If you want to save time eating a mango just cut it in half like this:

And then use a spoon to eat the flesh in one half, and then you can eat the flesh off the stone (or whatever it's called) pull it out and eat the other half.

Warning: It's very messy, but way more fun!
                              Yeah, I tried that. It just would not cut open. It may have been a tad unripe.

Currently eating Greek (yogurt) Mousse, strawberry shortcake flavor. It's really good, but the coconut one was amazing.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

cucumber with lemon and tajin!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X