• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Kettle popped popcorn..I love having a kettle

Comment

This morning I ate scrambled eggs with ice water. I'm on the South Beach Diet. Already losing weight. ^^
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Coffee lol

Comment

home made mashed potatoes! <3
          It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
          -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Lentil soup and rice pudding. I've cut out sugar from my diet and now I seem to spend all my free time cooking. It was pretty good, though.

Comment

shake n bake covered chicken. well... it's leftovers, but still delicious!
              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Eggs and bacon.

Comment

Just had two cups of yoplait boston cream pie yogurt.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Dinner tonight was bacon cheeseburger soup... mmmmmm...
                    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                    Tribe of my Tribe
                    Clan of my Clan
                    Kin of my Kin
                    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

raspberries and strawberries!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Egg Salad ^^

Comment

Has anyone tried Konnyaku noodles? I found them a few weeks ago in a healthfood store. Konnyaku is apparently an East Asian plant and used in udon, but that's not how I learnt about it. A packet of these 'noodles' has just 8 calories in and seems to be low in just about everything (or at least the brand I'm getting, which is branding itself as a super diet food). I expected it to be horrible, but couldn't resist trying it out. They stink. I mean really smell vile, but when you wash off the liquid they're packed in, and add them to your favourite soup, they're actually really nice. I wouldn't say they taste of much, but it's not different to eating any other noodle soup type product!

Oh and yeah, I'm just about to make some now! ^^
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Veggie bolognaise. Made with no recipe, just guess work and using up vegetables. It turned out great!

Comment

Mead... Cooking my piggy roast though, should be done in a couple hours.

Comment

Toast with peanut butter.
                                Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Working...
                                X