X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Not who I.... er...

Nothing, right now. Finished the last of the Indian Tacos, earlier. That is: Navajo Fry Bread with taco fixin's on top.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

An Everything Bagel with Herb and Garlic cream cheese. c:
      Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

a leaf of bread with Boursin cheese nom nom nom
        Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

a delicious, dark chocolate cake! Baked by my auntie! Njom njom!
          sigpic

Comment

rice crispy treat =)
            sigpic

Comment

leftover lasagna

Mostly art.

Comment

Goulash.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

we had gramma's cookin...

...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Hamburgers with onion and pepper. And a warm red drink I have with every meal
                    Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=17.msg11773#msg11773 date=1289439747]
                      Hamburgers with onion and pepper. And a warm red drink I have with every meal
                      [/quote]

Qu'est que c'est?

Mostly art.

Comment

I've posted that three times I'm surprised it took that long for anyone to notice. usually its V8 that's been heated in the microwave untill warm. I have strange taste
                        Circe

Comment

warm tomato juice sounds pretty good =)
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=17.msg11784#msg11784 date=1289441829]
                            I've posted that three times I'm surprised it took that long for anyone to notice. usually its V8 that's been heated in the microwave untill warm. I have strange taste
                            [/quote]

You'd been talking about warming up red shit in the microwave. Just because nobody asked "WTF are you on about??" doesn't mean nobody noticed. It more likely means that nobody cares enough about your vague references to question it.

Personally? I assumed you were warming up a liter of blood and I didn't want to disturb everyone's sensibilities by calling attention to it.

Comment

Post yoga strawberry banana soy milkshake.

Mostly art.

Comment

chocolate biccies ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X