• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

pasta....for breakfast lol

Comment

oatmeal, a banana, and a berry smoothie
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

graham crackers. Mmmm. First bit of food since Saturday night.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Oatmeal, because it's one of the few foods I currently have (now had) in my house that I could eat without being in pain.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Homemade chicken soup with celery, carrots, onion, and cauliflower. <3 My mom is teh shit. Take note.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
              Homemade chicken soup with celery, carrots, onion, and cauliflower. <3 My mom is teh shit. Take note.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...YUMMMY!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Subway sammy that's been sitting out for about 5 hours. Nice and gooey. With brazil nuts as my 'chips'. Seriously. Who knew Brazil nuts were so dang awesome! They are like knock off walnuts when you can't get walnuts. Plus good for my heart.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Subway sammy that's been sitting out for about 5 hours. Nice and gooey. With brazil nuts as my 'chips'. Seriously. Who knew Brazil nuts were so dang awesome! They are like knock off walnuts when you can't get walnuts. Plus good for my heart.
                  Ooo, love Brazils! They're great dipped in chocolate...
                  I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                  Tribe of my Tribe
                  Clan of my Clan
                  Kin of my Kin
                  Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                  And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Oreos dunked in coffee. Normally my breakfast would be much more wholesome, but looking in the mirror today I realized how bony I'm starting to get.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Whole wheat pita pizza with pepperoni and jalapenos.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Canned cat food.

Just kidding. I'm having a banana for breakfast.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

a smoothie and oatmeal
                          sigpic

Comment

Leftover tuna salad made with avocado, a little mustard, and a splash of dill pickle juice, on rosemary flavored Triscuits. Yummy.
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                              Leftover tuna salad made with avocado, a little mustard, and a splash of dill pickle juice, on rosemary flavored Triscuits. Yummy.
                              RAWR, PSYCHOBEAR HAS COME FOR YOUR SNACKS. Fo reals. Gimme yo SNACKS!
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Spicy garlic mixed veggies with turkey

Also, cauliflower and oatmeal patties<---these are effing good with pesto on them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X