• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Homemade Saag Paneer.

Because my husband is awesome.

Comment

Pecans. Raw. Tons of them. Should put these things away.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

A sandwich.
        Reminiscing over a good night of lovin'.

Comment

A guy I work with hunts boar and processes the meat into smoked pork. He sold me a bag, very delicious. Today he's trading me two more bags for an electric vaporizer pen. I'm gonna turn some of it into pork fried rice.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

1 Yukon Gold potato, chopped up
            1/2 Vidalia onion
            1/2 can diced tomatoes + the juices
            2 overeasy eggs put on top.

This was dinner and will be my lunch mush for tomorrow and I shall put this delicious slop into a corn tortilla. All the office shall be busy, and I shall read my book, and be "HAHA" in silent pomposity.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

My co-worker didn't come through with the pig, so I made up something on the spot for dinner:

Chopped up chicken breast fried in olive oil with red onions and red bell pepper, seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper. To this I then added a can of tomato soup and a can of diced tomatos, including the juice, added a bit more pepper and garlic, heated it through, and then poured over wholewheat rotini, complete with Parmesan. It was quite good, I'll be having the rest at work tonight. I only wish I had basil and oregano on hand.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Slowcooker beef stew. Lots of vegetables. Bitter and smoky, like good coffee. Probably all the beer, wine, and heavy vegetables I put in it.

I like it though, goes well with a glass of dr pepper.
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Donuts. So bad but so...so tasty...

Comment

Well, since it's morning here, I have a big cup of tea, 2 cheese toasts and 3 pretzels. yummy!
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Work was stressful last night, so I had a stress lunch: Red Baron Supreme French Bread Pizza, a Reese's White Peanut Butter Egg, and a Cadbury Creme Egg.

Tonight I'm fixing pork stir fry. I cooked a ton of rice yesterday so I will have plenty of leftovers to make pork fried rice tomorrow.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Stirfry. Filled with tofu and tons of fresh veggies. It wasn't the best stirfry I've ever made, but hot damn, anything that isn't eggs, beans, or rice is amazing right now (I have been living off the aformentioned three for two weeks now :/ )

Mostly art.

Comment

Grilled portobello caps, with soy sauce.

Super yummy!
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Some weird concoction of canned tuna, boiled potatoes, dijon, celery, olive oil, and red wine vinegar, and dill and parsley. Tastes better cold than it did hot last night.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              Some weird concoction of canned tuna, boiled potatoes, dijon, celery, olive oil, and red wine vinegar, and dill and parsley. Tastes better cold than it did hot last night.
                              That actually sounds pretty good, like it could be a combination potato-fish cake.

Breakfast: Fried egg, turkey bacon and cheddar on multigrain bread, a kiwifruit, an apple banana, and coffee.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

2 corn tortillas
                                2 pinches of cheeses
                                2 smears of homemade guacamoles (made by a friend that, for some reason, my heart has decided to attach to momentarily)

Rolled up. Microwaved (because I'm impatient, ok). EATEN.

:T
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X