X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too, too disturbing! After death sex

Designer Dildo Contains Loved One's Cremated Ashes

Let the dead just blow in the wind...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Too, too disturbing! After death sex

^^^ guess that's for people you didn't give a f*&% about in life....
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Huh. I'm surprised to find I'm not grossed out by a dead person in a dildo. I drew the line at their signature scent, and listening to their favourite tunes, though. Dead ashes is one thing - I don't need to be be aurally reminded of them.

Mostly art.

Comment

Not for me but if it gets Ya goin'...
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

So...a coworker and I were talking about this, and she was like "Imagine getting a new lover or something, how awkward would it be to explain that he's effing you with your dead partner? Or what about a kid--what if they wanted to see their parent's ashes?"
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I'm a little shocked at myself for not finding this weird. In fact, it's kinda sweet in a way.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
            X