This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiccan Seeking Spiritual Guidance From Experienced Theistic Satanists

I am a seventh generation Wiccan who is marrying a former Luciferian, now Thelomite.
    Six years ago my fiance performed the Dedication Ritual to Satan, performed a blood sacrifice, as well as opening a portal in his home all within the same year. For the last two nights he has been having dreams of Satan coming to him and saying he is coming for his mother to bring balance for the ritual. There has been a ton of spiritual activity in his home, including doors slamming shut behind him, lights coming on and off, candles being blown out then knocked off the table. There is now a ton of neighborhood cats camping out in his driveway along with several crows staying on his roof. None of these animals were there before and i have been with him for two years. A moth appeared in his bedroom for the first time ever then dropped dead in front of him seconds sfter arriving. I have been practicing as well as cleansing since my teens and i'm going on 30 now but this all seems way out of my knowledge and experience. I'm seeking people of this religion for guidance on how to handle the situation. I dont care if you're a Satanist/Luciferian/Thelomite, etc. I'm not one for judgement because i've been on the receiving end of it for many years. I need REAL answers from REAL people because this is a REAL situation going on in our life and we have two toddlers who is also seeing what they refer to as "monsters". Any help from anyone is truly appreciated. Blessed Be!

Re: Wiccan Seeking Spiritual Guidance From Experienced Theistic Satanists

Originally posted by WickedLovely_2169 View Post
    I am a seventh generation Wiccan who is marrying a former Luciferian, now Thelomite.
    Welcome to PF.

Six years ago my fiance performed the Dedication Ritual to Satan...
    Just want to note something here. Luciferians do not tend to commit themselves to "Satan", but to "Lucifer" whom they view as a kind and gentle entity concerned with the enlightenment of Humanity. What exactly are your fiance's beliefs in regards to "Lucifer" or "Satan"?

Another thing to note - there is no one "The Dedication Ritual to Satan". So it could have been any ritual whatsoever that seeks to dedicate oneself to an entity referred to as "Satan". Unless you have a resource for the specific ritual itself, I can't comment further on what it entailed or what possible dangers, if any, could have arisen from performing it.

...performed a blood sacrifice...
    A "blood sacrifice" is a very vague term, indeed. What do you mean when you refer to a blood sacrifice? Did he kill an animal? Spill his own blood? Details are important in this regard.

...as well as opening a portal in his home all within the same year.
    My first question is "why?".

I have no idea what would prompt someone to do this. Do you know what he actually did in order to open this alleged portal?

This is a huge red flag to me because once something like this has been invited into a space, anything can enter. So while he may be believing that he is being contacted by "Satan" or even "Jesus" - any deceitful and malicious entity could be at work.

For the last two nights he has been having dreams of Satan coming to him and saying he is coming for his mother to bring balance for the ritual.
    Let me assure you, Satan has no interest in coming for people's mothers.

There has been a ton of spiritual activity in his home, including doors slamming shut behind him, lights coming on and off, candles being blown out then knocked off the table. There is now a ton of neighborhood cats camping out in his driveway along with several crows staying on his roof. None of these animals were there before and i have been with him for two years. A moth appeared in his bedroom for the first time ever then dropped dead in front of him seconds sfter arriving. I have been practicing as well as cleansing since my teens and i'm going on 30 now but this all seems way out of my knowledge and experience. I'm seeking people of this religion for guidance on how to handle the situation. I dont care if you're a Satanist/Luciferian/Thelomite, etc. I'm not one for judgement because i've been on the receiving end of it for many years. I need REAL answers from REAL people because this is a REAL situation going on in our life and we have two toddlers who is also seeing what they refer to as "monsters". Any help from anyone is truly appreciated. Blessed Be!
    My thoughts are this.

A great many of these things can be attributed to normal occurrences and coincidences and not to paranormal activity. There is a psychological reality in that once the mind becomes convinced of something, the awareness "discovers the evidence" to support it. Coincidences are no longer coincidences and there is meaning in many mundane things which otherwise would have been insignificant.

Either your fiance is self-manifesting these perceived events or is psychologically seeking them out as a response to fear or he (unlikely) has invited some deceitful entity/entities into the environment through his dabbling.

The unfortunate reality is that I cannot say for certain either way because a) I have no idea what kind of magick/rituals your fiance was performing and b) I cannot be present in the environment to assess the alleged activity.

I think that, ultimately, what should be done is not a cleansing of the environment, but a cleansing of the emotional body. Ridding both yourselves of this conviction that something is lurking in your home is not an easy task - but I feel that it is the necessary first step.

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
      Welcome to PF.

Just want to note something here. Luciferians do not tend to commit themselves to "Satan", but to "Lucifer" whom they view as a kind and gentle entity concerned with the enlightenment of Humanity. What exactly are your fiance's beliefs in regards to "Lucifer" or "Satan"?

Another thing to note - there is no one "The Dedication Ritual to Satan". So it could have been any ritual whatsoever that seeks to dedicate oneself to an entity referred to as "Satan". Unless you have a resource for the specific ritual itself, I can't comment further on what it entailed or what possible dangers, if any, could have arisen from performing it.

A "blood sacrifice" is a very vague term, indeed. What do you mean when you refer to a blood sacrifice? Did he kill an animal? Spill his own blood? Details are important in this regard.

My first question is "why?".

I have no idea what would prompt someone to do this. Do you know what he actually did in order to open this alleged portal?

This is a huge red flag to me because once something like this has been invited into a space, anything can enter. So while he may be believing that he is being contacted by "Satan" or even "Jesus" - any deceitful and malicious entity could be at work.

Let me assure you, Satan has no interest in coming for people's mothers.

My thoughts are this.

A great many of these things can be attributed to normal occurrences and coincidences and not to paranormal activity. There is a psychological reality in that once the mind becomes convinced of something, the awareness "discovers the evidence" to support it. Coincidences are no longer coincidences and there is meaning in many mundane things which otherwise would have been insignificant.

Either your fiance is self-manifesting these perceived events or is psychologically seeking them out as a response to fear or he (unlikely) has invited some deceitful entity/entities into the environment through his dabbling.

The unfortunate reality is that I cannot say for certain either way because a) I have no idea what kind of magick/rituals your fiance was performing and b) I cannot be present in the environment to assess the alleged activity.

I think that, ultimately, what should be done is not a cleansing of the environment, but a cleansing of the emotional body. Ridding both yourselves of this conviction that something is lurking in your home is not an easy task - but I feel that it is the necessary first step.
      Dont misunderstand me on what i'm asking. I mean no disrespect on your beliefs. I see this place as a free world and you have the right to believe in what you wish. I am very much going into this subject very ignorant. I am not educated on the demographics of your religion. My fiance is not going into detail about what occured six years ago nor what he did three months ago. It has angered me because i feel if i have no details how can i help him or anyone else for that matter. My fiance has Thelomite tattoos on his body and that is what he identifies as. He had a former business partner who identified as a "Satanist" and has tattoos everywhere. All my fiance tells me is they used to do "bad things". The house is very active and i understand what you're saying about it may be paranormal. That was my first thought as well but it doesnt feel like other times i've experienced entities. Its much more intimidating than that. I dont know how to further explain the rituals that occured there because he wont tell me or else i would. I dont know how to put into detail his dreams of an entity potraying itself as "Satan" or "Lucifer" or whatever relates to that stereotypically if that may be the case. I understand what you're saying about the entity being untruthful about its identity and "pretending" to be a "Satan" like figure. I have no idea what the right term is to use for it because my knowledge of this subject is next to none and i completely admit it. I dont judge others but i stick to my own beliefs. All i know is i love my fiance with all of my life and i dont know where to go to get info about this so i started where i thought someone would be able to tell me something. Anything. Thank you for replying to my thread. I appreciate it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

So I'm leaving this primarily to parties more knowledgeable in the area than I am but

1) Has any action been taken to close the portal he tried to set up.

2) Torey, this one probably falls more in your area, is a dabbler sufficiently likely to have gotten a portal working that steps should be taken to shut one down?
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

No action has been taken to close a portal if there is one. He always told me "he had everything under control" and it seems things have turned another way. I dont know if he was intending on this dark entity to come in and is lying to me about it or if he truly didnt mean for this to happen and doesnt know how to clean up his mess, in a sense. I know he is being truthful about the activity in the home because i've seen it with my own eyes. I have witnessed the lights turning on and off, i've seen the animals gathering on the property that were not there before, as well as been physically touched by something that isnt there visually. As far as the dreams, the candles being thrown, and the doors slamming, all has happened when he's alone. He seems unsure of whats going on and doesnt know if these visions of this entity harming/killing his mother is a glimpse of what could happen or just fear induced nightmare. Whats alarmed me are the comments from my children. They tell me they see a "monster" in the house. Thats the term they're actually using and that just started a couple weeks ago. This is all just beyond anything i've seen, felt, been around, or even heard of from someone i personally know. I've cleansed homes and people in the past many times but nothing this active nor severe. My fear is my fiance will carry this whatever it is to our new home after the wedding in July and further subject our extremely young children to things they dont need to be subjected to this early in life. Any help with how to resolve the matter and cleanse this situation is much needed and i'm very grateful for.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              2) Torey, this one probably falls more in your area, is a dabbler sufficiently likely to have gotten a portal working that steps should be taken to shut one down?
              In my opinion, it is highly unlikely that there is a portal in the house.

However, it doesn't entirely negate the possibility that her fiance has otherwise invited some manner of malevolent entity into the environment.

If I were truly convinced that the alleged activity is legitimately attributable to an entity, I would first examine the fiance as the vessel to which it is attached. Most of the time, this is the case with individuals who have willfully (or not) summoned an unwanted visitor.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you and your fiance are having quite the ordeal. I honestly don't know anything about satanism, beyond the LaVeyan variety, so I can't even begin to help with closing potential portals and trying to figure out if you've invited an entity into the home. I will say this, however - the animals may be a coincidental thing. It's mating season, first and foremost, so feral cats will flock to one area if a female is in heat and will hang around even after she births a litter of kittens. And I have had a murder of crows hang out around my house, so that is not necessarily paranormal either. Does he have a neighbor that is feeding stray cats, by chance?

Comment

As far as i know these cats just wandered into the property on their own. I dont know for sure if a neighbor is feeding them and that explains their presence. The thought occured to me that it could be coincidental. I just needed to be sure if one was not related to the other. The only thing i know for sure is that this stuff is really happening and its not a figment of my imagination. I am a pretty down to earth person but i accept the infinant possibilities of this life. I have seen way too many unexplainable as well as unbelievable things in my life to think its a crock of bs. I am Goddess gifted Puerto Rican Wiccan that comes from a long blood line of healers. I live my life pretty calmly and peacefully. Now this "thing" is screwing with my two and three year olds and now i'm angry! I will protect my babies with all the power in the universe and if something gets in my way then thats not my problem anymore. Yes my fiance has led a very dark life for many years but he is truly my reincarnated soul mate. I love him to the deepest part of my soul and he is prepared to leave all of this in the past for our marriage and our children. I am and will always be a Child of Light. I accept him as a Thelomite but i will never accept him bringing darkness into our lives. He admits he messed up and wants to take it all back for the sake of our babies. He wants to be with me, protect our children, and correct the mistakes. Before i call upon my circle to help me i need to know what it truly is i'm dealing with. I will not put our safety and well being in jeoprady by walking into this situation and its past our capabilities. Portal or no portal there really is an "entity" in my fiances home and it needs to go back where it came from one way or the other. Thank you very much Torey for your words of experience. Thank you MaskedOne for your enlightenment. Thank you Jaxxie for your opinions and explanations. I appreciate all of your help greatly. Any other suggestions such as what kind of entity this could be, candles, and incantations that would be helpful to use before i cast, i'm more than open to hear it. Thank you all! Blessed Be!

Comment

From what Torey says, and with my slight background knowledge on the topic, he could have let in a type of demon, or slighter entity through a host-binding ritual. Not sure what type of ritual he did, or what he was attempting to do. My advice is to make him tell you exactly what he did, or tried to do, who he was trying to contact or summon, and why he did it in the first place. It seems slightly contradicting for him to say he is done with the road of darkness only to summon, or to bind with a dark malevolent entity.
                    Some people can disbelief this, but the one thing that occurs to me is the child part. Now, it is common knowledge that children see what we might not be able to. In this case, I have seen this happen first handedly. My old roommate was a type of Satanist. He attempted to do the same thing your husband did, foolishly open a portal through a mirror in his room. Nearly killed himself in the ritual that her performed, literally slashed his wrist for enough blood. Our other roommates son started seeing stuff the day this all happened, had a couple panic attacks, and wouldn't stop crying for a second. Terrified of something, or many things we couldn't see. My other roommate, who followed a voodoo type belief, and I, with my northern shamanistic type, ended up closing the portal, or whatever that roommate did, a couple days after we kicked him out for unrelated incidences. After we did a massive cleansing projection throughout his room, and house, I carved a banishing and closing bind Rune in the mirror. Colby then broke it with his pointed bone staff, and we burned the pieces with differing types of herbs. After we did this, our roommates son stop seeing things and having these huge fits of fear.
                    But this is the only case I've dealt with anything like the sort. My Satanist roommate (or whatever he identified himself as) probably did a different type of ritual than your husband. But if your children continue to see things, it's not a good sign. As well there's a difference between "mommy there's a monster in my closet" and your child literally turning white with fear for whatever he or she is seeing. I would seriously suggest talking to your husband and finding out exactly what he did. Don't let him avoid questions, make him be honest.
                    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

I would ask further questions to better assess the situation.

1. When the children "see" this "monster" - what is the time of day/night? Who is present (is your husband always present in the house/vicinity when they see it or not?

2. What, if any, odours or sounds are associated with these alleged occurrences?

3. What time of day/night do the adults in the house experience these occurrences?

4. Has the alleged entity responded to any attempts to contact it, if there have been any such attempts?

5. Are there any particular people, events, words, etc. that seem to exacerbate these occurrences?

In essence, what has been said is sufficient - no one here can identify what it is that you are dealing with in the absence of more information.

As Norse_Angel stated - you need to essentially interrogate your husband about what he did and what he was dabbling in if you want this to cease.

There are innumerable entities out there which could easily fit the bill - however, with the minuscule amount of information you've provided here (possible coincidences, bad dreams, etc.) there is absolutely no way to recommend a method of ridding yourself of this thing (if it is a "thing" at all) because we do not know what it is.

Comment

I am not Satanist but I can speak from a Wiccan who has experience with paranormality and spirit works (aka one of the few things I have time for as a full time student lol). I have a hard time believing in a demon being introduced into the home. A spirit with malevolent intentions however, I can. Demons require a completely negative environment in order to feel comfortable while manifesting. Now, I mean an environment where someone is a mass-murder or self-harming with attempts at suicide, or someone extremely addicted to drugs and/or alcohol that is in a very low part of their life. A regular spirit that is just kind of a jerk can manifest in a normal, every day home.

In regards to the animals, I believe they are coincidental. As people have said, it's mating season and you're going to look for evidence to support something that you believe you've done.

I can't explain the lights and candles unless you have faulty wiring and a window open. The door though, I might be able to explain. I live in an old house (lower apartment) where the doors are made of wood. When somebody opens the front door and the door to our apartment happens to be open, our door will slam closed. When the same front door closes, ours will open. Air pressure fun!
                        A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Serria View Post
                          I am not Satanist but I can speak from a Wiccan who has experience with paranormality and spirit works (aka one of the few things I have time for as a full time student lol). I have a hard time believing in a demon being introduced into the home. A spirit with malevolent intentions however, I can. Demons require a completely negative environment in order to feel comfortable while manifesting. Now, I mean an environment where someone is a mass-murder or self-harming with attempts at suicide, or someone extremely addicted to drugs and/or alcohol that is in a very low part of their life. A regular spirit that is just kind of a jerk can manifest in a normal, every day home.

In regards to the animals, I believe they are coincidental. As people have said, it's mating season and you're going to look for evidence to support something that you believe you've done.

I can't explain the lights and candles unless you have faulty wiring and a window open. The door though, I might be able to explain. I live in an old house (lower apartment) where the doors are made of wood. When somebody opens the front door and the door to our apartment happens to be open, our door will slam closed. When the same front door closes, ours will open. Air pressure fun!

Bolded and underline mine. That is a Christian concept of how Demonic forces work and does not specifically apply to none Christian demonic beliefs. A negative environment is not needed as an aspect under most demonaultry practices nor is it required in most Satanic practices I am aware. I can assure you from a Hellenic perspective using daemon's it is not a requirement either.

- - - Updated - - -

I would add one aspect upon this. The OP states this ritual was done 6 years ago. Ok, why the delay before these events began to manifest? If the ritual was done wrong the manifestation would have started almost immediately in my experience. If a payment was due, then that to should have begin manifesting long before this. Blood bindings and offerings would only serve to either tighten the initial promise and conditions that were offered at the initial ritual or offer the promise of something greater for a greater payment. Yet again in my experience that tends to follow closely to the initial ritual where promise and belief tends to be stronger towards the entity making the offer.

Such an increase in manifestations would suggest that something has been occurring and is ongoing. Occurring as in some action initiated by him. Yet ti does not negate the idea of a portal being created and anchored upon some physical item that remains either entirely open or partially open. Nor does it, in my opinion, negate the idea of things being initiated during the dream state and continuing to affect / effect things.

The other aspect to be considered is the OP potentially is equally responsible for any manifestations which may be occurring. Opposites tend to attract at times and the brighter you try to make your light the more things that become attracted to it. Challenge is not an uncommon response though in my opinion most Wiccan's prefer to ignore that aspect. Far to many it seems try to paint this hard line between good and bad, light and dark, etc that when you cast your light into it some things take it as a challenge to them. If this recently started, especially after the birth of children and increased presence then you (OP) could be the source causing such actions.

But as Torey has suggested there is not enough info to really speculate upon who, what or why in-regards to what is being dealt with. Granted my Opinion so others may differ.

Just as an aside you made certain to point out your a seventh generation Wiccan. Consider a generation tends to be measured at 20 - 25 years in duration. That means you claim your roots are at least 140 years old to 175 years old. Impossible as Wicca was only founded in the 1940/1950 range if you use a wide surface, making it at best 60-70 years old. So your boasting of a lineage that really can't be which I've seen also attract things to come and challenge or make their presence know. Mostly due to the notion of ego boosting and the notion of implied strength and knowledge that is implied to go with it. Which tends to go back to that notion of challenge and testing.

Such a challenge does not need to made by a demonic entity only as there are quite a few other entities who will take that one for action. Again just my opinion and experience so other's may disagree.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Reopening this, anything found from the hubby?
                            "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                            And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                            They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                            The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                            - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X