This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from the UK

Greetings one and all, I'm Eru, and I'm pleased to meet you. Ack, I'm no good at pithy intros. I'm from the UK, married with four kids and at the moment I'm a stay at home mum. Religiously, I'm an ex-Christian, or recovering fundamentalist, very drawn to paganism as I'm still a theist. I like writing, Doctor Who and general chat. Look forward to getting to know you

Re: Hi from the UK

Greetings and welcome, Eru.
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Hi there! Nice to welcome another fan of the doctor to our community.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

hello brother,i'm nithor from Bangladesh.I'm really happy to meet you.I'm still a student,not married.so i don't have kids like you.Reading about you,i realized that you're so funny minded.I'm also like to make fun & enjoying life cheerfully.i am hindu religious.As you have a great faith on religion , i can suggest you.Keep connection with me.

- - - Updated - - -

hello brother,i'm nithor from Bangladesh.I'm really happy to meet you.I'm still a student,not married.so i don't have kids like you.Reading about you,i realized that you're so funny minded.I'm also like to make fun & enjoying life cheerfully.i am hindu religious.As you have a great faith on religion , i can suggest you.Keep connection with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Hi there ex Pagan ex Catholic now searching for new pagan paths again.
              And also in the UK.

Comment

Nice to have you, here!
                Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X