This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Beautiful Canadian Rockies

Merrymeet! I am 43-year old Juniper of the Canadian Rockies. I am married and have adog (Watson) and a budgie (Sherlock). The budgie is the brains of theoperation, although currently they have not solved any crimes, only committedthem. I am a Witch who is finding her way. My burden this life cycle seems tobe depression.

My current goals are:

1. Learn the tarot
    2. Develop some proficiency in meditation; once I do, I want to work on visualisation
    3. Learn the local flora. I am a Toronto native transplanted way up here, and the plants are very different!

I lookforward to getting to know everyone

Re: Greetings from the Beautiful Canadian Rockies

Well this is awkward.

Welcome! You have the same user name as our admin goddess!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hullo and welcome!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Oh no! It was a quick choice, but I am sure no one will get us mixed up. If it gets confusing, perhaps they will consider letting me change my user name. Until then, I remain JuniperDot (I have a period at the end of my username )

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

We could actually call you Dot, or Junip in the meanwhile! Welcome to PF.
              "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

The potential for confusion is definitely there, but we'll see how it goes for now.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

This reminds me of a situation at my previous workplace where we had two people with the exact same name in my department, and five people with similar names in that same department. Now that was confusion at times! xD

That being said, welcome to the forum JuniperDot, and I hope you enjoy your time here! ^v^

Comment

Thank-you all for your warm greetings. Speaking of knowing people with the same name, I once worked with a guy who had the same name as my husband. It was quite funny, although it would have been funnier if I had taken my husband's last name!

Comment

Working...
                    X