Nipple Equality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nipple Equality

They should either let women go topless or make men wear bras to cover their man-nipples! Isn't that was bras are for, to hide the nipples?
    "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      What exactly do women want with this? Do they want to be able to walk around the beach naked? Or do they seriously want to go to the bank, the super market, pick up their kids...with their nipples hanging out? Like in a cut out t-shirt? Let's say we did 'free the nipple'. Then what?
      I just wanna not wear clothes at the beach. It's not okay for any person to go into a place of business topless. It's not professional.

I'm not saying, let's be naked all the time. There are bugs, and sharp things on the ground, and the wind, and it's too hot or too cold sometimes. But I just wish there wasn't such an emphasis on naked = taboo, naked = bad, naked = sexy times. Why can't we be naked just for the sake of being naked? Cuz the wind feels nice on our tummies, and the sand feels nice between our toes, and the sun feels warm on our backs?

edit: naked/topless, whatever. Statement still stands.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I just wanna not wear clothes at the beach. It's not okay for any person to go into a place of business topless. It's not professional.

I'm not saying, let's be naked all the time. There are bugs, and sharp things on the ground, and the wind, and it's too hot or too cold sometimes. But I just wish there wasn't such an emphasis on naked = taboo, naked = bad, naked = sexy times. Why can't we be naked just for the sake of being naked? Cuz the wind feels nice on our tummies, and the sand feels nice between our toes, and the sun feels warm on our backs?

edit: naked/topless, whatever. Statement still stands.
        Yeah. I'd like to do that too. Hell I sleep naked. It would be awesome to roll in the sand like a beached deflated whale naked. I'm up for that!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

But Duce,watch out for the sharks...even in the sand they seem to be everywhere....Plays Jaws theme over and over....
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What exactly do women want with this? Do they want to be able to walk around the beach naked? Or do they seriously want to go to the bank, the super market, pick up their kids...with their nipples hanging out? Like in a cut out t-shirt? Let's say we did 'free the nipple'. Then what?
            I want to lay on a blankie topless in my own yard and nap without having the cops called on me for exposing myself if someone happens to peek through the fence and swim nekkie in my backyard pool without worrying that I'll be arrested when my neighbor's kid looks out their 2nd floor window.

I'm way okay with No Shirt, No Shoes=No Service...regardless of gender.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

An it harm none, do what thou wilt

That about sums it up. The only reason to prohibit bare-chestedness in public is the No shirt, No Shoes, No Service rule which is fine for restaurants, more for sanitary reasons.

Comment

This might not be the most important of issues, but it could potentially be the gateway to other women's rights causes gaining victories. Who knows? Maybe once we have nipple equality, maybe equal pay will follow

Plus, it would be nice if our naked bodies weren't considered illegal; if someone wants to walk around naked, I don't see why anyone else should care, except for the sanitary/restraunt thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
                  This might not be the most important of issues, but it could potentially be the gateway to other women's rights causes gaining victories. Who knows? Maybe once we have nipple equality, maybe equal pay will follow

Plus, it would be nice if our naked bodies weren't considered illegal; if someone wants to walk around naked, I don't see why anyone else should care, except for the sanitary/restraunt thing.
                  I totally get that. But it's 2015. We can skip the baby steps and stop pretending there aren't other bigger issues with women to deal with. I don't need to free my nipple to free my uterus. Let's just jump right to the goods!

Comment

I totally get that. But it's 2015. We can skip the baby steps and stop pretending there aren't other bigger issues with women to deal with. I don't need to free my nipple to free my uterus. Let's just jump right to the goods!
                    Maybe nipple equality will mean prudes will lay off the breast feeders.

And if they lay off the BFers, maybe the BFers will get over their persecution complex and leave mom's that can't or don't want to BF alone (since the science isn't as strong as they'd like you to think)
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I just want to see what Pat Robertson says if this ever happens in his lifetime.
                      A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Want my advice, save bare nudity for when you are in private, showering or making love. But in public some modesty is a given. I'm not trying to be a prude, I just think that its impractical to be nude in the outdoors, our skin is too fragile and pathetic and we don't have any natural fur to shield ourselves from the elements.
                        "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

I love to be naked outdoors. Whats the worst thing that can happen? Skeeter bites and sunburn, and they make things for both of those.
                          A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

I love to be naked outdoors. Whats the worst thing that can happen? Skeeter bites and sunburn, and they make things for both of those.
                            Maybe if you live in the middle of nowhere. What's the worst that can happen? You really want to sit on an office chair? Eat at McDonald's with your pubic hair hanging out? Nope.

Comment

Whatever, sister. Don't listen to them naysayers. We'll be naked together.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm down with nekkit in nature too...its all about choosing the right place to be nekkit.

One more for the club!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X