X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie on the block

I'm not very good at these things.

I go by Loreli. I'm a 19 year old college student majoring in Creative Writing, hoping to go the academia route to become a professor. I candle lit dinners, long walks on the beach...

Okay, time to be serious lol

I'm an eclectic witch, pulling from all of the random religious texts and beliefs I've read over the last ten years, when I first discovered Wicca. I've gone the route of theistic Satanism, Luciferianism, Wicca, and as much research as I could find on Druidry, as well as the Bible, The Qu'ran, the Tao Te Ching, and Baghavad Gita. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about herbal lore and holistic healing right now, as well as simply refreshing myself on what it means to be Wiccan because I feel like after all of the things I've researched for the last ten years, that's the one I've been happiest with.

I have a love for reading everything. I've been reading since I was five and it was a love affair from the start. I think the most books I've owned at one time was somewhere around 500 plus the books I was regularly checking out from the library. I've been writing almost as long. I write mainly dark fantasy, but I've also been trying my hand at literary fiction lately.

I'm obsessed with Doctor Who. I've been watching all of Classic Who on Hulu lately, and I'm absolutely in love. I like the fact that I have hundreds of new episodes to watch now that I have access to them. I have a TARDIS tattoo on my ankle, the only one I've gotten so far. I'm a dedicated fan.

Other than that, I guess if you guys want to talk to me, I'll be around.

Re: Newbie on the block

Hello and welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

You sound like an interesting folk! Good to have you here!
        Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
          X