X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't relate to you, my kids are not liars"

Great.... Any thoughts, guys?

- - - Updated - - -

I am sitting quietly in front of the computer, not a sound both from me and the computer. I told my mother i had a headache before and asked not to be bothered. When she saw me in front of the laptop she said that.
    (a short background to the story)
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: "I don't relate to you, my kids are not liars"

I'm sorry to hear that Gleb. Hugs.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Often when a person feels hurt they hurt others. I don't know the entirety of your situation, and probably don't need to, but I would guess that she spoke from a place of hurt. Sometimes it is the child who teaches the parent the meaning of unconditional love. Be well, Gleb. You are at a tough age, but everything you have posted here leads me to believe that you are heading toward being a well-grounded adult.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Thanks Iris, Nbdy. I lost any connection to the family some time ago.. So I've been wondering..
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Gleb. It can be very painful when you lose contact with them, or have a situation where they don't understand or connect with you, and especially when they can sometimes make harmful accusations. It sucks that you're going through something like that, but I hope things get better. <('v')>

Comment

Re: &quot;I don't relate to you, my kids are not liars&quot;

As they say in French - "Celavi" - this is life..

Comment

Gleb, family isn't just about blood. Some we choose and some we can't. It must be quite devastating when your own mother says something like that, but you'll survive. Make up your mind about that. Come here and have a hug!
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thanks, Tylluan. I have been surviving for 9 years. There is no reason for me not to survive a bit more. -hugs-

Comment

*hug* Gleb, I've struggled with my family for a long time. Many family members have said horrible things to me, and I probably should have cut them out of my life years ago, but I've never been able to. I don't know the story, but their words and actions are a reflection of them, not you.

To quote fall out boy: "You are what you love, not who loves you". I know it can be discouraging to hear, but just remember that you are more than that, and that they are wrong.
                  “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Re: &amp;quot;I don't relate to you, my kids are not liars&amp;quot;

I'm sorry you had to pass through this, faye_cat. Nobody deserves such treatment. Actually, the quote is pretty encouraging.
                    I don't particularly like anything, but I understand the quote as a source of inspiration. I only wish the local system was more helpful..

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't want to be pitied. I know I'm strong but everyone has their own breakdown moments.

Comment

Family issues are so difficult. I hope things calm down in your life.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Re: &amp;amp;quot;I don't relate to you, my kids are not liars&amp;amp;quot;

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                        Thanks, Tylluan. I have been surviving for 9 years. There is no reason for me not to survive a bit more. -hugs-
                        this is the right attitude! I know it's hard, but hang in there and know that we all love you here

- - - Updated - - -

always remember the message from Lilo and Stitch:
                        decbb5e7a9a31dd96093fe72932d160e.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, the quote is so true. Family is about caring, not blood. My biological family stopped being my family long ago. It reminds me of Teen Titans, when Raven was struggling with her father Trigon. I hope it's the right name.

Comment

Sorry about that, you need to calm down and try to contact with your family, i hope it's will be good.

Comment

Everything is okay now. Thank you all for your support!

Comment

Working...
                              X