This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oppression Alert System

Notification to all members. In the interest of increasing the oppression per work hour that we deliver to you. Various modifications are being added to the forums at large.

These mods in order are

1) A new and improved megaphone for mods to alert you to acts of oppression with.

2) The ability to evict people from individual threads. This ability is exactly what it sounds like.

3) Some behind the scenes mechanical stuff that I'm not explaining unless it becomes necessary because I'm a secretive bastard

Thank you for your time.

Please post any comments in

Have a question that couldn't be answered in the FAQ (http://www.paganforum.com/showthread.php?7254-Pagan-Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions)? Is there a problem on the forum that you can't figure out? What's up?

if for some reason, you can't escape this page after visiting (this shouldn't be an issue but I want to cover all my bases) then

log out and use

to send site support an e-mail
    Last edited by MaskedOne; 31 May 2015, 17:44.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Re: Oppression Alert System

Thread test 2. If you've seen this page and are forced back, sorry but I need to know the limits of the system before presenting my report to the resident God-Emporess. If you haven't seen it already, everything important is in the first post.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
    X