This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water

Either I'm weird, or something is wrong here. For the last few weeks I was being thirsty often, even after drinking a 0.75 litter cup of water in a room temperature..... :/
    I know it's hot here, but isn't it strange that I thirst again after a minute or two after such a huge amount of water? O_O
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Water

Thought about this as far as your excessive thirst might mean.

It can be from a medical condition Gleb.

http://www.healthline.com/symptom/excessive-thirst

Excessive Thirst

Your body needs water to function properly. For example, water helps to regulate your body temperature, lubricate your joints, and remove waste from your body. Adequate daily water intake is very important. Furthermore, it is important to increase your usual water intake when you are ill, exposed to hot temperatures, or engaged in physical activities.

However, if your thirst is stronger than usual and continues even after you drink, seek medical help immediately—especially if your thirst is accompanied by blurred vision and fatigue.

If this continues check with a doctor kiddo..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks, Anu. So far, there wasn't any blurred vision or fatigue...
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I agree with anunitu. Have you maybe tried to get an appointment with your doctor? This might be a medical problem.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Noted, I'll do my best to visit one as fast as I can.

Comment

Have you started drinking more than you usually drink? People who suddenly start trying to get more water, so push for those 8 glasses we're supposed to drink, will start to feel excessively thirsty, especially if they really haven't been getting enough fluids previously. Of course, there is a school of thought that 8 glasses of water per day is more than we really need. It won't harm us, but it's just not necessary.

If you're drinking habits haven't changed though, then I agree that seeing a doctor is probably the best advice.

That said, I sometimes have phases where I feel thirsty all the time no matter what I drink. Something that seems to help at those times, is to eat my fluids, that is, to eat fruit or vegetables with high water content (I find cucumber very good for this, and I eat the whole thing!). So maybe try that first?
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Well.. I drink approximately 2 liters of water in this time of year. Until early October. Then the amount of water starts to decrease.
              But just in case. I'm not a doctor. Nor do I know whether 2 liter of water here (Israel), is enough or not.

Comment

Diabetes. Have you been checked for that?
                Big red flag is thirst.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

First thing that came up on the site from that link Duce...and what caught my eye first thing..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Perhaps. As far as I know I don't have diabetes... I hope it's not that... O_O

Comment

I hope you feel better Gleb. I'll pray for you hon.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Depends on family history,if anyone in your family has it,you might be in that park...skips a generation and a gender as far as I know..my ex Mother in law had it,so worried about my kids and Grandkids..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Lots of things can cause it. Personally I drink 2-3 litres when it's hot, but I think 2 should be quite enough, especially if that's what you've always done.
                          I agree with the others, you should see a doctor, better safe than sorry.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Ok, visited the doctor. She said it's normal and that I should drink approximately 2-2.5 liters of water every day.

- - - Updated - - -

(Pure water, tea doesn't count)

Comment

Working...
                              X