This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water

Good to hear it was nothing serious! But 2 litres is a lot of water... I wonder how many people actually drink that much.

Tea doesn't count? *worldview shaking* Okay then, I'll have to manage somehow.
    baah.

Comment

Remember that I live in Israel, Nare. It can be pretty hot here in this time of the year..
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        Remember that I live in Israel, Nare. It can be pretty hot here in this time of the year..
        Ah, right. Now that makes sense. (Says the one who still wears wool socks in June. )
        baah.

Comment

Ah, right. Now that makes sense. (Says the one who still wears wool socks in June. )
          Lol, it's ok.
          If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
            Lol, it's ok.
            If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?
            In Finland. But no, it's not actually that cold, I just get cold after a hot shower. (But still, quite near Siberia..) It's quite hot, but humid, in summer also here in the north.
            baah.

Comment

In Finland. But no, it's not actually that cold, I just get cold after a hot shower. (But still, quite near Siberia..) It's quite hot, but humid, in summer also here in the north.
              Oh lol don't worry about it. Just pure curiosity.

Comment

Working...
              X