This Has Me Fuming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Has Me Fuming

WARNING: Link contains extremely racist, anti-feminist anti-semitism, anti-Christian, anti-homosexual, pro-nazi, pro-fascist, and just plain idiotic, painfully angering, and in-need-of-a-good-axe-to-the-head-because-you-are-so-f***ing-stupid views.
    Literally, I'm shaking with rage. Are there really people still out there in the world like this? I know freedom of speech is one thing, but this takes it all to a whole new level.
    Read and decide for yourself. Here is a forum I stumbled across, and it is extremely active. I'm talking about thousands of posting users. These are the types of people who give us Heathens a bad name, for most of them associate themselves with my pathway. I'm disgusted.
    This is an Uncensored forum for Whites. www.vnnforum.com

if the mods find these f***wits opinions too extreme, please delete my whole post and message me personally about it. I will understand.
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Re: This Has Me Fuming

If such things exist, then I'm afraid for our planet... :/
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

There always have been, and always will be, some very silly sods about. But please, norse angel, don't let it get to you. They're not worth it. Chin up! Keep calm and carry on!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Nazis are always morons. I know it's hard, but it's really useless to argue with them. It's like they wear earplugs.

Comment

I understand why you are upset,but them taking the name of your belief does in no way make them of this belief you know...calling yourself heathen does NOT make you less of an idiot,and I see how them doing that is kinda an insult to your faith.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Fear projection is a stupid thing. But it happens. Just join the rest of us in the happy forum instead.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I understand why you are upset,but them taking the name of your belief does in no way make them of this belief you know...calling yourself heathen does NOT make you less of an idiot,and I see how them doing that is kinda an insult to your faith.
              It's like a good step forward, and then these blundering idiots tackle you, and throw you into the sea 2000 miles away from where you started. I know my path is true, and they don't actually phase anything I do, but the public image they slander is just maddening. I've been asked about my views on such topics, and some people have gone as far as associating me with these racist skin heads just because I follow Heathenry. It's disgusting
              "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
              And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
              They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
              The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
              - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

I read through a few of the threads there, looking for something even slightly interesting.

Didn't find anything - read more like a bunch of immature adolescents trying to outobnoxious each other, while drunk.

I wouldn't worry about it. There wasn't enough intelligence on that entire forum to help one person remember which end of the gun you point away from yourself when the big war comes down...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I couldn't even read through an entire post. That entire forum just made me physically ill. All of those users should be ashamed at the very least. It still surprises me that there are still people with these thoughts out there. It shouldn't but it does.
                  (user formerly known as beckly_freckly)

You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.

Comment

Sad, isn't it? Some of those kinds of forums, like stormfront.org, are monitored by the FBI, etc. so I woudn't spend too much time there (not that I'd want to!)
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      Sad, isn't it? Some of those kinds of forums, like stormfront.org, are monitored by the FBI, etc. so I woudn't spend too much time there (not that I'd want to!)

If I were FBI, or some other agency, I'd actually start forums like those so I could keep an eye on the more vocal and less clever idiots. Bet I'm not the only one who has thought that thought...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        If I were FBI, or some other agency, I'd actually start forums like those so I could keep an eye on the more vocal and less clever idiots. Bet I'm not the only one who has thought that thought...
                        Probably half the members are FBI or some such! "more vocal and less clever" go well together lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Well let's look deeper.
                          1. They have cartoons in a style that looks like ms paint in windows xp.
                          2. You know why you don't see these type of people in the 'real world'?
                          3. Chicken chits as my mother would say.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            And to stalk their FB
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Well let's look deeper.
                              1. They have cartoons in a style that looks like ms paint in windows xp.
                              2. You know why you don't see these type of people in the 'real world'?
                              3. Chicken chits as my mother would say.
                              I see them all the time. Visit the Ozarks or Appalachia. Yee Haw 'Murica!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X