X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Administrator: MaskedOne

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
    But MO knows all the back doors. He'll find the secret passage and then we'll be no better than sitting ducks. .. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

but seriously, congratulations! I'm sure you'll make a wonderful amin with all your new superpowers. I just feel bad for thal and juni since they're the ones who'll have to rein you in all on their own now.
    Actually I just planned to eat the panic room with everyone in it but yes I can breach it if I don't think it'd be edible.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Can we please rename the main room in chat to the panic room...
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

*Edges away from the chat room slowly....*

Comment

I recommend you start eating the souls of:
          1. Muslim Extremists (I.e. Islamic State, Al Qaeda), or just extremists in general
          2. Neo-Nazis, KKK members, Westboro Baptists
          3. People who support the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family (both are homophobic, and I've had the misfortune of reading some anti-Wiccan screed from Focus on the Family)
          4. Rick Santorum

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
            I recommend you start eating the souls of:
            1. Muslim Extremists (I.e. Islamic State, Al Qaeda), or just extremists in general
            2. Neo-Nazis, KKK members, Westboro Baptists
            3. People who support the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family (both are homophobic, and I've had the misfortune of reading some anti-Wiccan screed from Focus on the Family)
            4. Rick Santorum
            Now, now, he's a Horror and Soul Eater, but he's OUR Horror and Soul Eater... no need to try to poison him...
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Is anyone safe? I feel if he's going to eat our souls, he should eat the souls of those people I listed. It's only fair.

Comment

It's a couple days late, but congrats! Looking forward to the extra pizza we'll be seeing around here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I haz no soul

oopsie. Wrong smiley. Lemme see what I got in here.....

oh found it!

This post (which was already entertaining) gets better when I can see the last pic. Cheering bananas are good.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

I like to imagine the monster in your profile pic as a kaiju (if you don't know what that is, think Godzilla, Mothra, Gamera, etc.)

Comment

Finally! ... I actually didn't know you weren't one already. You've definitely earned it! Congrats!
                      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                        I like to imagine the monster in your profile pic as a kaiju (if you don't know what that is, think Godzilla, Mothra, Gamera, etc.)
                        Oddly enough, he's actually a Jedi Master named Thon though a kaiju would also be fun.

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                        Finally! ... I actually didn't know you weren't one already. You've definitely earned it! Congrats!
                        This just amuses me because a couple people said similar when I became a mod. Thanks!!!

Comment

A question: is Jar Jar Binks considered the ultimate evil in Jedi?

Comment

Color me clueless. I thought Masked WAS an admin. Seems odd to congratulate a person when you thought they already were all that, but congrats.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Why would you guys think he was an admin before? His name was green. Now it's red.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                Why would you guys think he was an admin before? His name was green. Now it's red.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                                Holy rocking colorblindness, Batman, those colors mean something !?!? Seriously, the assumption came from him seeming like he'd been here since before the beginning of time, like a Titan, and the fact that he sort of acted administrative-ish.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X