Pick a door, and know your future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick a door, and know your future!

Weirdly, I was not able to choose between 1 and 6.

The Door You Pick Can Tell Your Future. Mine Was So Accurate, It's Scary
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Pick a door, and know your future!

4 ^^ though 3 was tempting too.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I chose 1.
      "You are longing for the simpler things in life. You are seeking quiet, solitude, and you enjoy large periods of time alone.When you are in the company of others, you prefer it to be homey -- perhaps just with friends and close family. Your future is a happy one because you know what you like. You enjoy authenticity and simplicity.
      You are destined for a life free from the drama of others, though be careful of getting too bored."
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

None of them really "spoke" to me but I picked four.

Whether it's a legal battle, a struggle for power, or you're looking for a promotion at work, you have taken the steps to prepare yourself, and it will pay off. The red symbolizes power, as do the castle walls.

Not even iron and sharp edges will frighten you away from claiming what is rightfully yours. You have been locked out from what you wanted for too long, but now that you have crossed the moat, you're ready take the whole castle.

Hmmm. I'm not that fierce.
        baah.

Comment

6. Can't say any of them really appealed though.

I know you have been feeling burdened lately, but the good news is that you have enough optimism to pull yourself through!

The dark times will soon be left behind you, but you have just a little bit further to go. You haven't reached "the light" yet, but it's in view. If a brighter future still seems too far away, you can't give up yet.

Think of all that you've left behind you. The worst is through, and as long as you keeping working, you find get the freedom you are seeking.

Comment

Working...
          X