Demon/spirit lighting candles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon/spirit lighting candles.

So, last night I did a small ritual to contact some Demons for reasons, and I finished the ritual by leaving a candle lit for my Succubus, sort of out of gratitude, as she always helps me during ritual.

I have 5 small candles on my altar, I lit the middle one that's just in front of the idol that represents my succubus. The moment the candle wax was consumed and the flame went out, the other 4 candles on my altar suddenly lit themselves before my very own eyes.

This was pretty cool, but I don't know what it means. I asked my succubus but she refused to answer, and I'll probably try asking the demons I worked with last night during the week. But in the meantime I wanted to know if you had similar experiences like this? I have never seen a demon/spirit affect the material world to this extent.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Re: Demon/spirit lighting candles.

I'm not Left-Hand, but I just wanted to say that that is pretty neat (and nothing I've encountered comes to mind as being in that ballpark). I look forward to seeing the responses to this thread.

Comment

I've had candles go out as I've finished rituals and offerings. But never had anything light itself. Be careful, you don't want your house to burn down. XD
      "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
      And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
      They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
      The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
      - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
        I've had candles go out as I've finished rituals and offerings. But never had anything light itself. Be careful, you don't want your house to burn down. XD
        Any idea of what it might be?

And I doubt my Succubus would burn my house down lmao.

Comment

It could be a reaction to show confirmation of your ritual lighting as acceptable to your Succubus. Other than that, I have no clue.
          There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it. - John Coughlin

Comment

Dont rule out dodgy candles. A couple of years back I remember some candles on general sale had to be recalled because they were relighting after they'd been blown out etc. Caused a couple of house fires so do be careful.
            Otherwise wait and see - and do let us know cos it's fascinating!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
              Dont rule out dodgy candles. A couple of years back I remember some candles on general sale had to be recalled because they were relighting after they'd been blown out etc. Caused a couple of house fires so do be careful.
              Otherwise wait and see - and do let us know cos it's fascinating!
              Wow, I didn't know candles could re-light themselves... were they made of a different kind of wax/wick than the average candle?

*looks sideways at the candle stash...*

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                Wow, I didn't know candles could re-light themselves... were they made of a different kind of wax/wick than the average candle?

*looks sideways at the candle stash...*
                I haven't heard of standard candles doing relighting.

Will but they're specially designed for it. Maybe someone mislabeled a batch of them.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  I haven't heard of standard candles doing relighting.

Will but they're specially designed for it. Maybe someone mislabeled a batch of them.
                  Hmm that would make more sense. Perhaps I can take down the candle-oriented surveillance cameras after all.

Comment

Candles can do all sorts of things, sometimes prompted by the paranormal, sometimes just bad candle-making.
                    Yours does sound more paranormal though. We've had it here and it's quite unnerving.
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Well the candles were brand new and never lit before. That's what makes me lay on the paranormal side of the phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
                      X