This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to these forums

hello all these forums look pretty good so joining up.
    im living in texas, ive been a sorta druid in faith for pretty much my whole life so i guess 28 years. my parents were quite loose on religion, mainly due to my father. so didn't quite have the same background as most. but i am self taught in my path with encouragement from my grandmother to be similar to my grandfather.
    also epileptic so my mind can tend to wander a bit.(temproal and abcense, not the twitchy grand mals mind you)
    i love playing hockey, video games, crafting things, cooking, metaphysical thoughts, reading and research.
    pretty laid back guy, not sure if thats due to getting older or having to for epilepsy lol.
    i have about zero awarness of social norms or fashion sense as i am repeatly told lol.
    theres more just can't think at the moment well about the topic lol anyways good to meet everyone.

Re: new to these forums

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome, and I can tell you fashion sense over the internet means nothing here. After all, I am wearing a paisley butterfly collar, green corduroy pants and Birkenstocks.
      There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it. - John Coughlin

Comment

Welcome to PF!
        A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X