Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arab'Zarak and the Qliphoth

*Note: Also known as Arab'Zereq

Does anyone know of any association between the Ravens of Dispersion and Choronzon of the Abyss in regards to Qliphothic Magick? I was wondering because of the possibility for Interpretatio Abyssal, or the taking of one's characteristics and adopting or creating them into another pantheon or belief system, this one being the Abyssal Realm.
    Last edited by AntonBRaxas; 25 Jun 2015, 00:14. Reason: adding note
    There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it. - John Coughlin

Re: Arab'Zarak and the Qliphoth

Originally posted by AntonBRaxas View Post
    *Note: Also known as Arab'Zereq

Does anyone know of any association between the Ravens of Dispersion and Choronzon of the Abyss in regards to Qliphothic Magick? I was wondering because of the possibility for Interpretatio Abyssal, or the taking of one's characteristics and adopting or creating them into another pantheon or belief system, this one being the Abyssal Realm.
    They are entirely different concepts IMHO. A'arab Zaraq is a Qliphah, a Chthonian state of being and a classification of "entity" which represents a set of characteristics and qualities. Choronzon is a formless "being"/"illusion" which more or less inhabits the spaces within the Abyss. Perhaps the only "connection" I would make between the two, in regards to similarities, is the nature of Their function as so-called deceivers and perpetuators of distraction - although this is a very traditional, entirely simplistic and incomplete observation.

I would be interested to hear more about what you are wishing to create and why you seek a connection between these very specific concepts.

Comment

Working...
    X