Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Satanism, Luciferianism, or anything somewhat similar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satanism, Luciferianism, or anything somewhat similar?

I have recently decided to explore my boundaries I believe that my path is meant to be Satanism or something very similar... I can't really find any reliable info and I could use some help any shared knowledge or experience would be very much appreciated Also: I come from a very religious Christian family .... I used to consider myself a Chistian but there are and endless amount of reasons as to why I don't anymore ^_^ I'm sure u could predict some :P idk why but I feel the need to share that :33 Okay .... That is all :33

Re: Satanism, Luciferianism, or anything somewhat similar?

I'm not a Satanist, so I can't say anything about it, but I recommend clarifying whether you are a theistic or atheistic Satanist. If you're theistic, I would PM Torey. If you're atheistic, I would PM Medusa. Hope this helped!

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
      I'm not a Satanist, so I can't say anything about it, but I recommend clarifying whether you are a theistic or atheistic Satanist. If you're theistic, I would PM Torey. If you're atheistic, I would PM Medusa. Hope this helped!
      Thanks for the heads up!

I usually link people to this site for all their basic easy to understand non spooky info on Satanism. At least of my branch.
      The Description, Philosophies and Justification of Satanism: A religion of harsh symbols and aggressive philosophies masks a mindset of togetherness, realism and sophistication
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

I found this an interesting site: theisticsatanism.com

I'd be interested in what appeals to you about Satanism. I can relate to its acceptance of the world and man as he is and its stress on independence, achievement, knowledge, etc. But why does that involve worshiping an entity borrowed (to to eyes, at least) from Christianity?

Comment

Satan, generally speaking, was borrowed from pre judeo-christian religions in which an adversary or opposer deity existed. Yehova himself was borrowed, and most religions borrow things from previous religions anyway.

Also, if it interests you, I practice Awesome Satanism, which is far superior to every other form of Satanism.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Mr. Trump,is that you???????

BTW,I live at 665,you want 666 next door...ask for Mr. Beast...
              Last edited by anunitu; 01 Jul 2015, 10:53.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                Satan, generally speaking, was borrowed from pre judeo-christian religions in which an adversary or opposer deity existed. Yehova himself was borrowed, and most religions borrow things from previous religions anyway.

Also, if it interests you, I practice Awesome Satanism, which is far superior to every other form of Satanism.
                Some say Yehova was borrowed from Kemetism, partly. At least the idea of believing in one god.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

You guys stole my YOD?????Changing one letter is does not make YOD yours...I am suing all of you for (puts little finger to mouth) 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Lols...
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                      Some say Yehova was borrowed from Kemetism, partly. At least the idea of believing in one god.
                      Huh? I thought Kemetism was polytheistic. Are you perhaps thinking of Atenism (the religion created by Akenhaten)?

Comment

Huh? I thought Kemetism was polytheistic. Are you perhaps thinking of Atenism (the religion created by Akenhaten)?
                        Not exactly, LearningMan. Kemetism is both monotheistic, since Ra or Amun Ra is the creator god and polytheistic too, since He created the rest of the gods and some of them were created like Ra himself later on - through the power of word.
                        Perhaps this concept is based partly on Atenism. Good point there!

Comment

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

How can I contact Torey? Lolol I suck with technology XD

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaSkiitzu View Post

How can I contact Torey? Lolol I suck with technology XD
                            Here is his page: http://www.paganforum.com/member.php?21839-Torey

Comment

Torey and his ilk get the exciting religion.

I just get responsibility and no afterlife.

*sit knitting booties for Satan.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                              X