Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found this prayer that I thought I'd share with you all if you want to use it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found this prayer that I thought I'd share with you all if you want to use it!

I was floating around reading myths about Bast, and I found this prayer for protection:

"Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light. Grant us the joy of song and dance, and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk."

I hope you find this useful! Hey, for once I'm contributing instead of asking a question! Who knew that could happen.
    Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Re: I found this prayer that I thought I'd share with you all if you want to use it!

This is beautiful, thank you so much for posting. Definitely going to incorporate into my practice.

Comment

Re: I found this prayer that I thought I'd share with you all if you want to use it!

This is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm glad you all like it! If I find any more I'll be sure to share. I actually stumbled upon this completely on accident, but it was a wonderful accident, yes?
        Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Thank you for posting that. It is beautiful.
          -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Working...
          X