Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10,000 Dawns: A New Serialized Story (And Why I've Been Absent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10,000 Dawns: A New Serialized Story (And Why I've Been Absent)

Hey everyone!

So I've just launched a serialized fiction story called 10,000 Dawns. Every Thursday on my website there will be a new chapter of the tale, along with an illustration by tumblr artist cardinalcapaldi, and an audio version hosted by the South Gate Media Group. Its a Science Fiction adventure, but is very much focused on character building over action. If its up your alley please take a look and spread the word.

Its taken a long time to get going, and between that and my huge book tour, I've been swamped! I have barely been on this site at all, alas. I hope everyone is doing well.

You can read the story so far at the links below:

Preview Chapter:
    10,000 Dawns begins officially tomorrow. To make things easier for anyone reading this chronologically in the future, I'm posting the preview chapter up as its own blog post.  You can listen to this...

Chapter 1
    http://www.jameswylder.com/home/10000-dawns-prologue-and-chapter-1

Chapter 2
    Written by James Wylder, Illustrated by Annie Zhu This chapter is also available as an audio podcast from the Southgate Media Group. http://www.southgatemediagroup.com/10000dawnspodcast You can also...
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Re: 10,000 Dawns: A New Serialized Story (And Why I've Been Absent)

Really good to see you again Mal...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Really good to see you again Mal...
      Really good to see you to. I've missed you guys.

Comment

Oh look, an update so quickly. Long and short of it I just got invited to a charity fundraiser, so here is the scoop:

"On August 1st, I'll be taking part in a Charity Podcast Marathon to raise money for surgery for a wonderful 10 year old boy with Cancer named Ben. I'll be doing several Doctor Who related shows with them during the marathon, but I also will be doing something extra special to help raise money for this child's treatment.I'll be writing a special short story featuring the characters from 10,000 Dawns-- and you guys get to vote on what it will be about! The possibilities are endless! What kind of alternate reality would you like Graelyn and Arch to visit? Submit your ideas in the comments, and I'll put up a poll in the coming days. The story will get read aloud during the marathon, and also put up on jameswylder.com with a link to donate. Please spread the word about this marathon, and donate when the time comes.
        So then, what 10,000 Dawns story would YOU like me to write?"

Comment

Hey, its been a long time since this thread launched, and since then there have been a lot more chapters of 10kd! There is quite a lot to read now, so if you were waiting for that, nows the time to hop on board

Comment

Working...
          X