Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting discovery in women's underwear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting discovery in women's underwear!

If you find lady's lingerie as interesting as I do (and who doesn't?), you will be excited to find that bras and thong panties date back farther than historians of such things suspected - they go back at least 500 years!

Adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "medieval (k)nights."*

Exciting Find in Medieval Underwear

* yes, I'm a sexist jerk. I really like women. Get over it.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Exciting discovery in women's underwear!

I am guessing that "Soft" under garments would have been very expensive way back in the when..thinking wool might have been a bit "Rough" but some of the kinker types might have liked it that way.

I am trying to envision how "Commando" might have been pulled off wearing rough leather(now there's the rub)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I bet the nuns wore camel hair undies as penance.

(Waits for Anunitu to return with camel toe joke)
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hair shirts...Nipples....Camel hair panties...looking for all the world like a burning bush..talk to god in your own way..Man even I was shocked by my imagery there..I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ashamed....
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Hair shirts...Nipples....Camel hair panties...looking for all the world like a burning bush..talk to god in your own way..Man even I was shocked by my imagery there..I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ashamed....
          Relax. It's perfectly normal for a boy your age, what with all the hormonal changes you're going through and all.

No need to feel any guilt whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Relax. It's perfectly normal for a boy your age, what with all the hormonal changes you're going through and all.

No need to feel any guilt whatsoever.
            You've just invented the second puberty. I like it.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It makes sense. Corsets didn't really become widespread until the Renaissance. I also suspect that rural people wore bras for a lot longer, because corsets used expensive supplies that were out of reach for poor people.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                It makes sense. Corsets didn't really become widespread until the Renaissance. I also suspect that rural people wore bras for a lot longer, because corsets used expensive supplies that were out of reach for poor people.
                In all seriousness, what I find interesting is that the bra is fitted. I would have expected more of a band-like wrap - during that time period and based on contemporary art, the breasts were more frequently downplayed. "Lift and separate" seems like it is time-period out of place.

Comment

Working...
                X