Whats your spirit animal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your spirit animal!!

Because I thought it would be fun!!! Lets hear yours.

- - - Updated - - -

I got Owl.

Like the owl, you are highly intuitive. You can trust your instincts above all else, and you listen to your inner guide.
    You can see what others don't or won't see. You see everyone for who they truly are, and that frightens them.

You are a natural lie detector. You can see past masks and facades. No one can hide from you.
    You have a quiet and gentle wisdom. You don't go around bragging about how smart or wise you are.

You are good at uncovering potential in yourself and others. You are a catalyst for positive growth and change.
    You have a lot of creative and dynamic energy. You are focused on all of the possibilities in life.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Re: Whats your spirit animal!!

Originally posted by quiz site
    You are : a Bear

Like a bear, you are strong and confident. You don't second guess or doubt yourself.
    You are tough in the face of adversity. If anything, having a challenge sharpens your mind and senses.

You are born to lead, and you have no trouble taking action when the time is right. You are very proactive.
    You are rough when you need to be, but you are rarely hard on those in your life. You are a caretaker.

You know a lot about healing and emphasize its importance. You know how to heal yourself and others.
    You take a lot of time for quiet, solitude, and rest. You don't exert yourself unless it's necessary.
    heh, maybe

my tolerance for adversity depends on the adversity and I have a bridge to sell you if you think I'm knowledgeable about healing.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

You are : a Crow

Like a crow, you are a mysterious and sometimes powerful force. People even wonder if you have a little magic up your sleeve.
      You may or may not believe in special powers, but you are attracted to the darker side of life. You are fascinated with the unknown.

You are a big believer in destiny. Personal transformation doesn't frighten you - it's getting you closer to your fate.
      You are intelligent and perceptive. You are ready to leap forward and take a risk when the time is right.

You are flexible and adaptable. You will gladly change to survive in this world ... You are easily remade.
      You are mischievous and even a bit of a trickster. People know that you're manipulative, but they still come back for more.

Comment

I got crow too seems just about right.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm a bear! Woohooo! High five, MO!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I do be de owl:

Like the owl, you are highly intuitive. You can trust your instincts above all else, and you listen to your inner guide.
            You can see what others don't or won't see. You see everyone for who they truly are, and that frightens them.

You are a natural lie detector. You can see past masks and facades. No one can hide from you.
            You have a quiet and gentle wisdom. You don't go around bragging about how smart or wise you are.

You are good at uncovering potential in yourself and others. You are a catalyst for positive growth and change.
            You have a lot of creative and dynamic energy. You are focused on all of the possibilities in life.
            Be afraid. Be very afraid...

As an experiment, I ran my shadow-self (secret, hidden) and got snake:

Like a snake, you have a lot of primal energy and life force. You are very in touch with your base feelings and needs.
            You get a lot of energy and balance from nature and the earth. You see how the world is interconnected.

You stay grounded and down to earth, even in the most chaotic of times. You are well centered.
            You are good at shedding your illusions and limitations. You refuse to let anyone's expectations, including your own, poison you.

You are enticing and charming. You are charismatic enough to lure almost anyone in, and you make people feel alive.
            You have an even flow of energy. You aren't subject to the ups and downs in mood that others experience.
            Last edited by B. de Corbin; 03 Aug 2015, 03:32.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Your a Bear

Like a bear, you are strong and confident. You don't second guess or doubt yourself.

You are tough in the face of adversity. If anything, having a challenge sharpens your mind and senses.

You are born to lead, and you have no trouble taking action when the time is right. You are very proactive.
              You are rough when you need to be, but you are rarely hard on those in your life. You are a caretaker.

You know a lot about healing and emphasize its importance. You know how to heal yourself and others.
              You take a lot of time for quiet, solitude, and rest. You don't exert yourself unless it's necessary.
              Guess that fits. Now the truth teller would be if that's how other's view me vice how I view myself I suppose.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I got bear too I think it suits me.

Comment

Make that a hat-trick for the bear!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

You are : a Bear

In appearance too.
                    śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
                    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

I wonder if there are any options other than Bear, Owl and Crow...

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                        I wonder if there are any options other than Bear, Owl and Crow...
                        There's snake too. I changed a few answers (you know, often more than one of the options seem right) and got snake.
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I got a crow. Personally, I don't think this is very accurate.

Comment

I ended up with Wolf. Interesting, as that is one of Odin's animals, and I've always had a bit of a connection with them, even though I consider myself to be more of a cat person.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                              I got a crow. Personally, I don't think this is very accurate.
                              Wanna swap? I'll give you my bear for your crow. At least it's a corvid, so close enough to my actual animal!
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                              X