No announcement yet.

Food Poll #11: How do you Herb it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Food Poll #11: How do you Herb it up?

It's a cruel thing to make a Kitchen Witch choose. But I would have to say cinnamon and sage, if I only got two.
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I voted for "all", but I mean all except Tarragon. It tastes soapy to me, like Cilantro does to some people. I have Rosemary & Basil growing in pots in the kitchen, and all the others are McCormick in the spice racks!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

All of them! I think I use all of those on a weekly basis.

Comment

We grow Basil and Rosemary but I keep all the herbs listed on hand in the freezer. (herbs at room temperature and in sunlight don't last very long)
          By we, I mean my wife. I do the cooking and I checked all the herbs on the list because the "all" choice added "I just can't decide". I can decide and I will take them all. (sometimes the rules just don't apply)
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I really love Garam Masala. Usually I put cumin and tumeric with it as well.

Comment

Where is the onion and garlic ????????
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
              X