Just for you, Duce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for you, Duce

We don’t know about stars being just like us, but some celebrities are at least just like the random people you see in the background of local news reports: They love photobombing. Take Hugh Jackman, who photobombed -- or is it videobombed? -- Australian reporter Jessica Turner of Channel Ten outside Sydney’s Children’s Hospital. WATCH: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are the Best Photobombers Ever Hugh was at the hospital to launch Fight Cancer Foundation’s Back on Track program with his wife Deborra-Lee Furness. The program is designed to help sick kids keep up with their schoolwork. You can learn out more about Hugh’s visit and Back on Track in Channel Ten’s feature story here (featuring an adorable FaceTime cameo by Hugh’s mother-in-law). NEWS: Amy Schumer Photobombs a Couple's Adorable Engagement Photos! Jessica says Hugh and Deborra-Lee stayed at the hospital for about an hour “chatting with nurses and staff” before leaving. Hugh immediately spotted the news crew as he was walking out: YouTube Naturally, he went in for the bomb: YouTube Jessica writes on her blog: “I kind of heard someone yelling behind me,but like all reporters, I’m practiced at blocking out any background craziness and staying focused, so I carried on.. Until the Wolverine practically had his arms around me! ‘Photobomb!’ Hugh yelled. I was so shocked, I couldn’t believe this mega-star just punked me! I couldn’t help but laugh.” YouTube “The best kind of photobomb, Hugh!” she laughs good-naturedly. “Sorry,” he calls off camera. Don’t ever apologize for being the best, Hugh. Speaking of, find out how Hugh responded to his wife’s ‘No Angelina Jolie’ rule:

A little bit of good feels, brought to you by Mr. Jackman

Re: Just for you, Duce

He is soo cute. I also love his wife's laugh.

*sigh...floats away on bubble of dreaminess....
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I happened to see this when it was on recently.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hugh Jackman lip syncing "Teenage Dream".
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I feel like he's having a midlife crisis when I follow his instagram. Then I remember he has a tween daughter and teen son. So he's probably getting this stuff from them.

I hope so.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Good lord he is a pretty man!!!
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
            X