Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SIBO Protocol Broth Fast

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Don't know why... I put in whole onions anyway. Just gonna not eat them, lol.

Holy Christ, doing the seasoning and roasting the bones made a huge difference. I also added some cloves and did NOT add vinegar this time. It's totally drinkable now.

I roasted the bones the first time, too, but I guess not for long enough. BIL said to roast the them until they're golden brown.
    Yes you want them GBD (golden brown and delicious) I know your not suppose to add veg to it right?? But if you do maybe roast them with your bones and don't add them to your liquid but drain the juices. Your basically making a roasted stock. I am glad you are able to drink it now.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

New Problem. I did about 3 cups of the broth yesterday. And while it wasn't bad, I miss CHEWING food. I was jonesing so hard for something solid to chew up. My taste buds are going crazy cuz I want something OTHER than Broth and water. I'm at the stage where I'd rather just be hungry than drink another cup. I'm genuinely serious when I want to know how people do this for 4 days?!
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

A liquid diet would probably drive me nuts! Unless it was all wine, maybe...hmmmm
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
        X