This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important! Email service not working.

I lost my password recently, I requested the password 3 times through email and received not one email (Yes I checked the junk mail). Recently I showed pagan forum to some people, and they too did not receive an email for activating their accounts. It's a good thing I guessed my password, but people aren't able to sign up apparently so that's an issue.

Just letting you know.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Re: Important! Email service not working.

At this point in time, e-mail confirmation is not required for registration. The sign pops up because Juni hasn't had time to disable it and I've spent recent history feeling like death warmed over.

Password resets and any usergroup issues (ie if the site decides to enforce confirmation emails) can be handled manually by admins. Just send an e-mail to support@paganforum.com

This thread may find itself merged with the two e-mail threads below it.

We will address the e-mail server issue but that may take a while.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
      At this point in time, e-mail confirmation is not required for registration. The sign pops up because Juni hasn't had time to disable it and I've spent recent history feeling like death warmed over.

Password resets and any usergroup issues (ie if the site decides to enforce confirmation emails) can be handled manually by admins. Just send an e-mail to support@paganforum.com

This thread may find itself merged with the two e-mail threads below it.
      \

I feel like a douche now. Thanks and I'll inform the affected individuals.
      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
      sigpic
      In Days of yore,
      From Britain's shore
      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
      And planted firm Britannia's flag
      On Canada's fair domain.
      Here may it wave,
      Our boast, our pride
      And joined in love together,
      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

It's not a major worry and like I said, if they can't post for some reason then have them send an e-mail to support. Don't use the contact link, I tested it a few days ago and it won't get through. A normal e-mail will and changing usergroups to allow posting is easy for any admin aware of the issue.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
        X