This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, PF

I am of course new to this forum, in fact I am new to Pagan forums in general. So a little about myself, I grew up in California and Alaska and original started my religious studies in Christianity. When I began doubting Christianity, I started researching Shamanism and my initial training in the metaphysics was Athabascan Shamanism, as I progress in my studies I moved into a more Eclectic process, I studied a large variety of paths until I was 16 and began my studies into Celtic and Norse beliefs and started gravitating towards Druidism, though it was a little daunting with all the vagueness of the pre-Christian Celtic faiths. When I was 18 I took the up the mantel of a Druid. Of the three branches of Druidism, I fall into what is known as Ovate, a healer/priest.

A little more on the personal side, I am currently divorced living in Idaho and have lived in a total of 6 states. While I use to be one of 5 running a coven house most my students are long gone and on their own lives now for at least 10 years and I don't really teach anymore. My divorce was fairly recent and find myself in an area that is lacking at best from what I am use to in other states. Hence, here I am.

Re: Hello, PF

Welcome, and Behold! The kingdom of Heaven is before thee!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      Welcome, and Behold! The kingdom of Heaven is before thee!
      Wait how did I end up back here? I thought I already went through the 10 Kingdoms of Heaven? Man, I knew I should have taken a right at that last cross roads.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by SonoftheWaters View Post
          Wait how did I end up back here? I thought I already went through the 10 Kingdoms of Heaven? Man, I knew I should have taken a right at that last cross roads.

LOL - turn right at the big tree with the split trunk, then go left when you get to the sign that says "you are here," and follow the left fork at Pooneil Corners...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Is this a good time to mention that I moved most of the signs?
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
              Thank you, I hope too.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL - turn right at the big tree with the split trunk, then go left when you get to the sign that says "you are here," and follow the left fork at Pooneil Corners...

Now see this is the problem, which split trunk, Was that suppose to the Ash tree or the Oak tree? Please don't tell me it was the Willow tree that was few back.

Comment

Thorn tree. Sorry, I should have been clearer...

I'm a hillbilly, and we just assume yer from around here .

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  Is this a good time to mention that I moved most of the signs?
                  Now you tell me! Well lets hope when I moved them it didn't mess to many people up. Wait you said most, drat I moved them all. Oops.

- - - Updated - - -

Thorn tree. Sorry, I should have been clearer...

I'm a hillbilly, and we just assume yer from around here .
                  See, I've been a city slicker for to long, I should have gotten that. I knew Katrina threw off my compass.

Comment

Now you tell me! Well lets hope when I moved them it didn't mess to many people up. Wait you said most, drat I moved them all. Oops.
                    I think you are insane.

You will feel at home here.

Comment

I think you are insane.

I am not insane, I am perfectly normal, it's everybody else that's nuts. I mean they don't even hear the voices, come on.

and thank you,

Comment

...I mean they don't even hear the voices, come on.
                        Oh,what fools these mortals be!

Comment

I think you are insane.

I'm not convinced this isn't an act to deprive me of my rightful tribute in pizza ingredients. More testing is necessary.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh,what fools these mortals be!
                            Ahh, the rantings of fools drops pearls of wisdom, if your willing to dig through the brown stuff anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not convinced this isn't an act to deprive me of my rightful tribute in pizza ingredients. More testing is necessary.
                            Don't worry I share....sometimes.

Comment

Could you reframe from the anal probes until we get this straightened out?

Just this once?

Comment

Working...
                              X