This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello, PF

Sure, those are more for nostalgia anyway. The nanites have other access points.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
      Sure, those are more for nostalgia anyway. The nanites have other access points.
      Now I've stuffed a cork in it.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Could you reframe from the anal probes until we get this straightened out?

Just this once?
        I don't know, anal probes don't usually give you choice. One minute your enjoying your pizza and the next thing you know someones looking for extra toppings. I tell you these people in their tin hats.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Now I've stuffed a cork in it.
        Noooo, don't do that it only explodes all over the place.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Welcome to the forum!
            Thank you, Anubisa.

Comment

I just had a good laugh, thank you guys and welcome, I see you've already made some friends. You'll fit right in
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by SonoftheWaters View Post
                Wait how did I end up back here? I thought I already went through the 10 Kingdoms of Heaven? Man, I knew I should have taken a right at that last cross roads.
                So crossroads...ya have to be really careful at crossroads ya know...Now I just happen to have some very powerful witchy water to protect you,BUT it is a bit pricey..But really do you want to be using second rate witchy water when you are approaching that VERY dark and scary crossroads....You will do just fine here,my Cat told me you will.

I should add,I am B. De.'s evil twin
                Last edited by anunitu; 15 Aug 2015, 07:03.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome to the family

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                    I just had a good laugh, thank you guys and welcome, I see you've already made some friends. You'll fit right in
                    Always happy to bring a smile.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    So crossroads...ya have to be really careful at crossroads ya know...Now I just happen to have some very powerful witchy water to protect you,BUT it is a bit pricey..But really do you want to be using second rate witchy water when you are approaching that VERY dark and scary crossroads....You will do just fine here,my Cat told me you will.
                    I should add,I am B. De.'s evil twin
                    lol I might hit you up for the water, I missed the collection of May water this year with my moving into an apartment all and my X got all my old supply.

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                    Welcome to the family
                    Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X