Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so happy about this, you have no idea. Congrats Rae'ya and thank you.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Staff Addition: Rae'ya and Oppression Around the World

Congratulationa, Rae'ya!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So,do we address you as the Dred Moderator Rae'ya or is the turquoise Avenger more to your liking???
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
          It's all part of the terrifying nature of my particular brand of Doom. MO cultivates the illusion of tyranny so that everyone knows how hard he'll come down if crossed. I use my charm and my cheerful colour to lull you into a false sense of security... then BAM. Besides it matches the plasma cannons I've had built into my shoulder-pads.

Oh and technically, you can hide from ME anywhere that's not Pagan Traditions. BUUUUUT... the others are everywhere. And you know there is no hiding from MO or Thalassa.

That's because I've never had to tell you what-for, Gleb! As long as you keep being the nice young man that you are, you get to keep the illusion of a Doom-less Rae'ya.
          What's this illusion of tyranny silliness? You're gonna convince people they have rights with this. I have to invest time and effort making object lessons when that happens. New staff conspiring to make me work for a living....
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh No oh hidden one,we would never plot behind your back(That is your back right) we love and respect you(Hides flyer with words of revolution) backs away crawling and bowing as I go...

Just wait(this in a whisper) when the winds of revolution sweep through the kingdom,and the oppressors will weep for our forgiveness(yeh,that is Guy Fawkes mask) Muhahahahahaaaa.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

<--- targets orbital ban cannons at Jersey.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Has not Jersey suffered enough just by being Jersey,and having to be always remembered for "The Jersey shore"?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  Has not Jersey suffered enough just by being Jersey,and having to be always remembered for "The Jersey shore"?
                  You're talking to me and suggesting that enough exists?

Comment

Well,we did have the sopranos and Jersey is kinda a mecca for the good fellas, and maybe you know that Jon Stewart live here too.

And if you are gonna shoot,aim for Chris Christi please.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                      Congratulations! Do you have access to general doom, or would you like to add in some of the Anglo-Saxon domes hleotan as well?
                      That sounds fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Well,we did have the sopranos and Jersey is kinda a mecca for the good fellas, and maybe you know that Jon Stewart live here too.
                        And the best pizza on Earth. Nobody wants to destroy that.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

If Rae'ya issues general doom and MO oppressive doom, I'm going to claim sparkly doom of sparkle-ness. My doom comes embellished with shiny and glitter.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            If Rae'ya issues general doom and MO oppressive doom, I'm going to claim sparkly doom of sparkle-ness. My doom comes embellished with shiny and glitter.
                            Speaking of Doom, you need a title since Juni has God-Empress. I can't be saying God-Empress and Thal... so you need a sufficiently grandiose title.

Comment

Our Lady of the absolute final word(English edition)

- - - Updated - - -

OR, Sparkles the mistress of Mystery.

You know it is only a matter of time MO,before I rename even YOU...The evil magical maker of names.(Copy Right the beginning of time)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                                Speaking of Doom, you need a title since Juni has God-Empress. I can't be saying God-Empress and Thal... so you need a sufficiently grandiose title.
                                Even I have a title - Mistress of the Ban Hammer (because I will whip you into submission)

...also, also, hey guys. I have doom too. I just forget to be doomful with everything going on in life. Maybe that should be my new motto. More doom, less moping!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X