Death Entities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death Entities

Good timing! I've been a bit inactive on the forum lately, but this is largely because I'm doing A LOT of inner work, and this is mainly around a 'Death Entity' if you wish to call him that. I'm not speaking to him directly though. He would be insulted and unlikely to continue working with me if I attempted to distract him from his work with my petty demands.

Instead, I'm learning of him from characters/entities from my inner world, who are connected to the outer worlds (mainly spirit guides, but I've recently discovered that egregores are in the unique position of existing simultaneously in one's own personal imagination, and in the greater subconscious of our species, making them a surprisingly good source of information. Many of those I know are evolving, becoming less egregore and more spirit guide, most likely because of the fluid nature of my concept of spirit).

Aaaanyway, it was an egregore of mine (imagine Smeagol from LotR, only with beetle wings that buzz and let him fly short distances.. and speaking Kansai dialect Japanese.. for some reason... basically that), who first told me to seek the Celtic 'shinigami', as he called him. I got right onto researching, and the spirit I was being pulled to was the Ankou. I soon realised why I was being drawn to him now of all times.

My mum's dog, my dear Oscar, was put to sleep 2 weeks ago. I generally react badly to death, and have been dreading this inevitable day, yet when it came, I felt different. Best of all was that I knew Oscar was ready to go. That's the worst thing about making that decision... the animal doesn't get the choice, and what if we're too hasty? Yet as soon as the time came, my fear was gone, and I just knew it was right. He went so peacefully too.

I've more work to do with the Ankou. I'm currently nursing a lady through the final stages of life, and I like to think I'm more attentive to her spiritual needs now. We were all told about the physical changes to expect, and how to support her physical needs, but I'm starting to understand that there are spiritual changes too, and I want to support that process as well.

Oh maan.. there's more I could share, but this is a very personal journey, as I'm sure you can appreciate. I'm usually quite happy to go into details, but for once, I'd rather at least wait until I've completed this current leg of my journey before I start reflecting and sharing what I experienced. So, I'll just end with this;

While I haven't met the Ankou personally yet, I feel his existence in the world. I was scared before, because I'm so scared of myself or JP dying and leaving the other all alone, and I worried that this Ankou work was preparing me to cope with some impending loss (well, it did in the case of Oscar, but that was already on the cards). What I've come to learn from my conversations with the spirits, is that it's purely my line of work that called me to the Ankou. I'm much less afraid of him now that I understand this. In fact, I'm developing quite the soft spot for him!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
    X