How narcissistic are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How narcissistic are you?

There is a thing about the Military,in making rank you are judged on Leadership among other things. I did see people that over reacted when they gained rank,Leadership being a subtle ability. Getting others to do as you ask takes tact and an ability to understand human nature very well. I am sure Thal could explain this as well. (Think herding Cats)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I humbly accept my 8.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
      Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
      The farther you go, the less you know.
      Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

11. I am a bad Satanist.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I got a 7. The terms are too black and white.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I got an 8. Narcissism is the most interesting of the personality disorders imo. I once fell for someone who I now believe would have scored highly on this test! He was remarkably charismatic and it made me feel very special to be the subject of his attentions for a time. However, I gained some insight and was able to see that the lives of other people did not matter one iota to him. Everything this guy did was about proving his own image to himself. Even his acts of charity were about his image rather than the life of the other person. He would happily use and discard the lives of the people around him to devastating ends in the pursuit of affirmation of self and take no responsibility for the wreckage he caused. Incredible.

Comment

19. I don't think I'm narcissistic. I just have confidence and I'm good at reading people.
              She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Working...
              X