Your Astrology Birth Chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Astrology Birth Chart.

Share your date, month, year, place and time of birth and let us share and discuss openly.

I can provide you with accurate birth chart information and sincerely hope we can have meaningful conversations about the divinatory art of astrology.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
    Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
    The farther you go, the less you know.
    Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Re: Your Astrology Birth Chart.

Dec.11, 1987 and at (roughly) 11:45 midnight in Beeville, Texas. =) I'm excited to see what you say! I've never had it done before.
    Last edited by faye_cat; 27 Aug 2015, 18:58. Reason: clarification
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
      Dec.11, 1987 and at (roughly) 11:45 midnight in Beeville, Texas. =) I'm excited to see what you say! I've never had it done before.
      Thank you so much for partaking my Sagittarius friend. I just want to clarify your information for complete accuracy because the Moon changes sign during the day.

So I gather you were born December 11th late at night. When you say 11:45 to midnight/ midnight would be December 12th.

Is it possible you were born December 12th?

Good to hear from you Faye_Cat from Beeville Texas.

Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

As far as I know I was born on the 11th. My mom remembers thinking, "She better get here before the 12th!" and was relieved that I did, if that helps any. =) But she believes the official time was between 11:30pm and 11:45pm.

Comment

ooh, this is cool. I was born on July 3rd, 1992, in Richmond, Virginia at 7:30 in the morning.

Comment

As far as I know I was born on the 11th. My mom remembers thinking, "She better get here before the 12th!" and was relieved that I did, if that helps any. =) But she believes the official time was between 11:30pm and 11:45pm.
            Perfect faye_cat thank you for the information. Now remember I want this to be an open conversation and anyone can weigh in. I did a full birth chart for someone once and it is extremely long. Everyone is different and complex in their own rights. So I will give you the big lines but feel free to ask questions, to add to the conversation and again to ask questions. I work best that way. Keep in mind I have a full time job and when I have free time I enjoy helping others but be patient with me, I am a one man crew. That goes for everyone.

You are a Sagittarius with a Virgo Moon and a Leo ascendant. Your ascendant is your personality, your Sun sign your ego and the Moon sign is how you perceive and feel about the world. Sun=Yang, Moon= Ying and Ascendant= persona.

You have a double fire. (Sagittarius & Leo) There is an attractive quality to you. You have an abundance of energy and truly light up a room. You love freedom in all its meanings. You probably love traveling and different nationalities turn you on. Freedom of expression, live and let live.

You are direct. Stop sticking your foot in mouth. Can you? Most people don't seem to think you can. You know what, perhaps they are right. You believe in honesty so if someone can't take it too bad for them. You will certainly not lose sleep over it. You are confident and you know it. That is why sometimes you like being with guys rather than girls.

You follow the trend but have your own style and other people usually follow. You are creative. When I look at your chart you really do not have a lot of negative aspects. All the planets trine. That means that there are not any squares or oppositions. It is very remarquable. This is a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. Don't get lazy on yourself.

I would say your Virgo Moon is the big twist in your chart. When you criticize obsessively and can't let it go... that is your Virgo Moon. It analyzes every detail. Sometimes it makes you cold emotionally.

Planets:

Sun Sag-fire
            Moon Vir-earth
            Mercury Sag-fire
            Venus Cap-earth
            Mars Sco-water
            Jupiter Ari-fire
            Saturn Sag-fire
            Uranus Sag-fire
            Neptune Cap-earth

You are well grounded(earth) but you have a lot of fire. Go girl!

There is a lot of fire in your chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Phoenix View Post
              Perfect faye_cat thank you for the information. Now remember I want this to be an open conversation and anyone can weigh in. I did a full birth chart for someone once and it is extremely long. Everyone is different and complex in their own rights. So I will give you the big lines but feel free to ask questions, to add to the conversation and again to ask questions. I work best that way. Keep in mind I have a full time job and when I have free time I enjoy helping others but be patient with me, I am a one man crew. That goes for everyone.

You are a Sagittarius with a Virgo Moon and a Leo ascendant. Your ascendant is your personality, your Sun sign your ego and the Moon sign is how you perceive and feel about the world. Sun=Yang, Moon= Ying and Ascendant= persona.
              Okay, that really helps! I always wondered.

You have a double fire. (Sagittarius & Leo) There is an attractive quality to you. You have an abundance of energy and truly light up a room. You love freedom in all its meanings. You probably love traveling and different nationalities turn you on. Freedom of expression, live and let live.
              So far, pretty accurate, according to what my friends have said.

You are direct. Stop sticking your foot in mouth. Can you? Most people don't seem to think you can. You know what, perhaps they are right. You believe in honesty so if someone can't take it too bad for them. You will certainly not lose sleep over it. You are confident and you know it. That is why sometimes you like being with guys rather than girls.
              This is...mixed. I can be direct, not usually harsh, but in a very much not beat around the bush type of way. However, I am so not confident ( struggle with many issues, among them anxiety, depression, low self esteem), but I can often project confidence when the situation calls for it.

You follow the trend but have your own style and other people usually follow. You are creative. When I look at your chart you really do not have a lot of negative aspects. All the planets trine. That means that there are not any squares or oppositions. It is very remarquable. This is a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. Don't get lazy on yourself.
              What do you mean by trine? And yes, I get lazy when it comes to myself, I tend to procrastinate something fierce.

I would say your Virgo Moon is the big twist in your chart. When you criticize obsessively and can't let it go... that is your Virgo Moon. It analyzes every detail. Sometimes it makes you cold emotionally.
              Yes, this is me to a t. I can detach from something very quickly, and I do tend to obsess (hence anxiety and procrastination).

Planets:

Sun Sag-fire
              Moon Vir-earth
              Mercury Sag-fire
              Venus Cap-earth
              Mars Sco-water
              Jupiter Ari-fire
              Saturn Sag-fire
              Uranus Sag-fire
              Neptune Cap-earth

You are well grounded(earth) but you have a lot of fire. Go girl!

There is a lot of fire in your chart.
              Haha, I can't believe I'm double fire. It's funny, because my Chinese Zodiac is also a fire (rabbit). Wow.

Thank you so much for this!

Comment

This is...mixed. I can be direct, not usually harsh, but in a very much not beat around the bush type of way. However, I am so not confident ( struggle with many issues, among them anxiety, depression, low self esteem)
                Thank you for your initiative. You show a lot more courage than you portray. You were the first to adventure in a new experience. Astrology is like psychology. Your Virgo Moon has a bigger role in your chart that I would have thought. The chart that I have described is your potential. But it takes a lifetime to achieve the ultimate goal. Our full potential.

You must ask the hard questions. Why is your insecurity and not your energy dominating?

My guess is past experiences. They always create blocks in our full potential.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=faye_cat;192956]
                What do you mean by trine? And yes, I get lazy when it comes to myself, I tend to procrastinate something fierce.
                /QUOTE]

Chapter two of Astrology= Aspects or simply put angles. It means degrees. A trine is 120 degrees and a square is 90 degrees. If at the time of your birth your Sun sign squares (90 degrees) your Moon, there is a deep rooted conflict within yourself. This needs to be adressed.

I saw no such conflict in you. Very often these deep rooted conflicts are related to past lives and reincarnational issues. But most of us do not want to confront such energies. It would be ... well unsettling.
                Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 28 Aug 2015, 18:11.

Comment

Share your date, month, year, place and time of birth and let us share and discuss openly.

I can provide you with accurate birth chart information and sincerely hope we can have meaningful conversations about the divinatory art of astrology.
                  18th of September, 97. 5 am.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I too am quite interested in astrology and have been for some time, so I am already quite versed in my own chart. If you'd like to have a discussion, I'd be more than happy to participate.

Sun: Gemini, first of the Air and Mutable signs
                    Moon: Capricorn, the opposite of Cancer, which rules the moon; a tricky placement
                    Ascendant: Leo, second Fire, second Fixed sign
                    Mercury: Cancer, the first of the Water signs, second of the Cardinal signs
                    Venus: Gemini
                    Mars: Cancer
                    Jupiter: Aries, the first Fire and Cardinal sign, and the first of the entire zodiacal cycle

Outer Planets with longer orbits
                    Saturn: Sagittarius, final fire sign, third Mutable sign
                    Uranus: Sagittarius
                    Neptune: Capricorn, the final Earth and Cardinal sign
                    Pluto: Scorpio, the third Fixed and second Water sign

When it comes to finding these charts, there are many websites online. In order to calculate your ascendant, you will need to know your time and place of birth.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale View Post
                      ooh, this is cool. I was born on July 3rd, 1992, in Richmond, Virginia at 7:30 in the morning.
                      Thank you for paretaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                      18th of September, 97. 5 am.
                      Thank you for paretaking.

Comment

I dislike giving out that type of info on public boards so have sent it to you via pm. If you'd like to give the results in public though that would be fine.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                          I too am quite interested in astrology and have been for some time, so I am already quite versed in my own chart. If you'd like to have a discussion, I'd be more than happy to participate.

Sun: Gemini, first of the Air and Mutable signs
                          Moon: Capricorn, the opposite of Cancer, which rules the moon; a tricky placement
                          Ascendant: Leo, second Fire, second Fixed sign
                          Mercury: Cancer, the first of the Water signs, second of the Cardinal signs
                          Venus: Gemini
                          Mars: Cancer
                          Jupiter: Aries, the first Fire and Cardinal sign, and the first of the entire zodiacal cycle

Outer Planets with longer orbits
                          Saturn: Sagittarius, final fire sign, third Mutable sign
                          Uranus: Sagittarius
                          Neptune: Capricorn, the final Earth and Cardinal sign
                          Pluto: Scorpio, the third Fixed and second Water sign

When it comes to finding these charts, there are many websites online. In order to calculate your ascendant, you will need to know your time and place of birth.
                          Wow impressive. Shall we start writing a book. You are talking about Astrological decadents. 1st and 2nd quadrants. Impressive indeed.

Well I can say you are an intriguing Gemini. You are the first Gemini I have encountered that even writes about Astrology. Thank the stars. Your earth Capricorn Moon might be an explanation yet it doesn't surprize me you are atheist.

I just had a lovely evening with my wife and stepdaughter who is Gemini with a Virgo Moon. Air & Earth combination. She has a high value for spirit yet colors herself an atheist. Our conversation revolved around the soul. My Gemini stepdaughter does not believe we have one. Yet I know we are eternal as does my wife but we could not plead our case.
                          What do you think about the soul? Are we just energy that moves on? Do we just go back to the Earth? Do atoms live for ever? Is there any truth to reincarnation?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                          I dislike giving out that type of info on public boards so have sent it to you via pm. If you'd like to give the results in public though that would be fine.
                          I respect that. Thank you for participating.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I love your Avatar and it is very fitting tonight being the full Moon in Pieces.
                          Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 29 Aug 2015, 19:41.

Comment

What do you think about the soul? Are we just energy that moves on? Do we just go back to the Earth? Do atoms live for ever? Is there any truth to reincarnation?
                            I've noticed that Earth and Air signs tend to be more practical than the more emotional Fire and Water signs, so when the two of them combine in either the Sun-Ascendant, or Sun-Moon combination, the results tend to favor the skeptical side.

With Capricorn being such a restrictive sign, it tends to keep Geminian flights of fancy closer to the earth -- though still well above the ground as the goat likes to climb. Any information that is not actively useful in daily life, or is nontangential to existence is brushed aside, though there is usually a journey to get to this place (since Gemini can look at things from all different angles and Capricorn has a difficult time keeping up).

Therefore, yes, I am an atheist, and no, I do not believe in the soul (or ghosts, fairies, gods, angels, or anything supernatural that has no basis in science or physical evidence backed by several studies). I have both feet firmly rooted in agnosticism: we do not know, we have never known, and we can never know, so why not just do what makes you a better person without worrying whether you're right or wrong?

P.S. any discussion further about MY particular beliefs I think will derail this thread, but I'd be more than happy to discuss more aspects of birth charts with you, and how astrology influences behavior and whatnot :3
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

ooh, please feel free to talk to me about reincarnation. maybe not on this thread though, we'll derail the whole topic lol

Comment

Working...
                              X