Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Astrology Birth Chart.

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
    Dec.11, 1987 and at (roughly) 11:45 midnight in Beeville, Texas. =) I'm excited to see what you say! I've never had it done before.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool it worked. I wanted to make sure before posting. I made an error in your chart calculation because Beeville is in central time and not eastern. That means your Ascendant is Virgo. That explains why you are a little insecure and not so sure of yourself. You have a keen perception and can easily analyse another persons qualities and faults. Try to remain positive because sometimes the Virgoan tendency towards worry and hypercriticism may be turned inwards on the self. In general you are well like and tend to be easygoing on the surface but you can overthink and over analyze things.

Astrology consists of planets, signs, house positions and aspects.

I wanted you to visually see your chart so you can understand what I am writing about.

The planets are the actors, the signs are the role they play, the houses are the setting and the aspects represents the action.

So if we look at the letters Asc in the middle left that means your Ascendant at the time of your birth which begins your 1st house. There are twelve houses in Astrology.

So right above the letters Asc we find your Moon. It is easy to recognize because it looks exactly like a quarter Moon. The weird looking M on the far left represents the sign Virgo. So for your chart your Moon is in Virgo located in the 12th house. All the colored lines are the aspects they form to other planets and key elements in your chart.

So because your Moon is in Virgo, you tend to have an easy going demeanor and you like to be of service to others. You tend to be a good worker and well organized. But because your Moon falls in the 12th house, you tend to keep your feelings to yourself. You have a very keen intuition and can even be a bit psychic. Because you do not have many negative aspects you are emotionally stable and reliable. Your Moon trines Neptune so this aspect tends to make you a very spiritual person and you can be very inspired by spirit and nature. This aspect tends to make you gentle, sympathetic, creative and imaginative.

It will certainly tone down the Fire in your Sagittarius Sun.

So you see it is a long process understanding our Natal Chart but it is well Worth the effort.

A good Astrology book will describe planets, signs, houses and aspects. My recommendation is The Astrologer's Handbook by Frances Sakoian & Louis S. Acker.

There is a free pdf format of the book that you can download online for free.

Try it with your Sun sign. The Sun symbol is the circle with the dot in the middle. So in your chart your Sun is in Sagittarius in the 4th house and it trines the planet Jupiter.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nightingale View Post
    ooh, this is cool. I was born on July 3rd, 1992, in Richmond, Virginia at 7:30 in the morning.

That's all the time I have for today but I thought I would at least show you your birthchart.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post

Any discussion further about MY particular beliefs I think will derail this thread, but I'd be more than happy to discuss more aspects of birth charts with you, and how astrology influences behavior and whatnot :3
    You are right of course that we should stay on subject but I thank you for sharing.There are a lot of threads that would be worth exploring but for now I will stay committed to this one.

- - - Updated - - -

I've noticed that Earth and Air signs tend to be more practical than the more emotional Fire and Water signs, so when the two of them combine in either the Sun-Ascendant, or Sun-Moon combination, the results tend to favor the skeptical side.

With Capricorn being such a restrictive sign, it tends to keep Geminian flights of fancy closer to the earth -- though still well above the ground as the goat likes to climb. Any information that is not actively useful in daily life, or is nontangential to existence is brushed aside, though there is usually a journey to get to this place (since Gemini can look at things from all different angles and Capricorn has a difficult time keeping up).

Therefore, yes, I am an atheist, and no, I do not believe in the soul (or ghosts, fairies, gods, angels, or anything supernatural that has no basis in science or physical evidence backed by several studies). I have both feet firmly rooted in agnosticism: we do not know, we have never known, and we can never know, so why not just do what makes you a better person without worrying whether you're right or wrong?
    But I have to say, I absolutely love your interpretation of Astrology.
    Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 30 Aug 2015, 13:41.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
    Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
    The farther you go, the less you know.
    Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

June 16th, 1990 Boise, ID 9:38 am
      (user formerly known as beckly_freckly)

You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Phoenix View Post
        But I have to say, I absolutely love your interpretation of Astrology.
        Thank you, I think it's a really fun hobby and enjoy it immensely (even if, as a Gemini with an internal, stern voice of skepticism who bleats at me warningly), I am agnostic about astrology too. :P
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

WI 02Sep1969 early morning (so I've been told)

Comment

Cancer the fourth sign of the zodiac is all about home. You are maternal, domestic and love to nurture others. You are probably less shy and reserved than most female Cancer because of your Leo Moon and Ascendant. This will make you open hearted, amiable and a great deal more outgoing than your average Cancer. Others will often come to you for your opinion and advice. You want to be loved by others but more importantly you want to be respected.

You are confident in yourself and in your abilities. This will vary at times. You can second guess yourself but in general your Leo confidence should overcome your insecurities. You have a warm personality but still may keep people at a distance. You are very careful who you let in to your circle.

You can be successful in business as where your Cancer savvy meets your Leo creativity and confidence. It would be interesting to see what business you would open. The Cancer females I know in my life can make a dollar go a mile. I will venture out and say you are good with money but I would imagine that your Leo extravagance can kick in once and a while.

Because your Sun falls in the twelve you experience great satisfaction from spiritual or/and artistic outlets. This can vary from music, drawing, painting, the dramatic arts and acting. Or it can be psychology, the healing arts, therapeutic massage, reiki, etc…

Keep in mind that when you have you have a 12th house Sun position, you need your time alone to rejuvenate. More so than other people. This is where you explore your creativity and wash off the negative energy you absorb from other people during the day. Cancer is a very sympathetic sign but with this placement you tend to absorb other people’s energy more so than others. So when you are stressed, take that nice long walk in nature. Cancer being a water sign you love being close to water. It has a very healing quality for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I wrote the information on my lap top using word and when I copy pasted, everything seems to have gone wrong. Is this fixable? Thank you. If not I'll simply rewrite it on the forum at a latter date.
            Last edited by thalassa; 02 Sep 2015, 06:03. Reason: fixed formatting

Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

Nightingale Natal Chart

I apologize that the previous post did not copy/paste properly but the chart before this post is your chart.

Cancer the fourth sign of the zodiac is all about home. You are maternal, domestic and love to nurture people. You are probably less shy and reserved than most female Cancers because of your Leo Moon and Ascendant. This will make you open hearted, amiable and a great deal more outgoing than your average Cancer. Others will often come to you for your opinion and advice. You want to be loved but more impotantly you want to be respected. You are confident in yourself and in your abilities. This will vary at times. You can second guess yourself but in general your Leo confidence should overcome your Cancerain insecurities. You have a warm personality but still may keep people at a distance. You are very careful who you let in to your circle. If you decide to have children, you will make a great mother.

You can be successful in business. This is were your Cancer savvy meets your Leo creativity and confidence. It would be interesting to see what business you would open. The Cancer females I know in my life can make a dollar go a mile. I will venture out and say you are good with money but I would imagine your Leo extravagance can kick in once in a while.

Because your Sun falls in the 12th house you experience great satisfaction from spiritual or/and artistic outlets. This can vary from music, drawing, painting, the dramatic arts and acting. It can also be healing arts like psychology, therapeutic massage, reiki, etc... Keep in mind that when you have a 12th house Sun poisition you need time alone to rejuvenate. More so than other people. This is when you explore your creativity. This is when you wash away the negative energy you have absorbed from other people during the day. Being a water sign you love being close to water and it has a very healing quality for you.

Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 01 Sep 2015, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                18th of September, 97. 5 am.
                Hey Gleb. I will require your place of birth and it will be my pleasure to share some information on your birth chart.

Comment

I know you're busy but it's been so long since I've had someone to help sharpen my mental blades, I was wondering if you could share more of what you know about the Houses (a glaring oversight in my astrological knowledge), and of course, to stay on topic, you can use charts here on the thread as examples.

Comment

I know you're busy but it's been so long since I've had someone to help sharpen my mental blades, I was wondering if you could share more of what you know about the Houses (a glaring oversight in my astrological knowledge), and of course, to stay on topic, you can use charts here on the thread as examples.
                    I am never too busy for you darling.

You are so right Bjorn. This thread is not just about me making chart interpretations. It is about empowering people to learn and interpret their own charts. We are all snowflakes in the Universe. The more profoundly we get to know ourselves, the more we learn to accept and love ourselves. Astrology gives each and everyone of us the chance and opportunity to do so.

The houses in Astrology show the specific areas of everyday life or fields of experience in which all this is occuring. Its placement by house determines the exact area of life in which this slow and steady action can most obviously be observed. There is a logic to this. There are 12 houses in Astrology and there are 12 signs. The Zodiac always begins with Aries and ends with Pisces.

So when I say your Sun falls in the 12th house, I mean your Sun falls in the house of Pisces(spirituality). Pisces represents egolessness. A tough house for the ego. It is like the hangman of Tarot. One must be of service to others in order to reach their full potential in this lifetime. One will be creative and psychic.

Let us take faye_cat for example. I believe I read a post lately that she has two children and perhaps a third on the way and she is finding little time for herself. When we look at her chart the Sun falls in the 4th house (the house of Cancer) along with 5 planets.

Cancer= home, house, children, security, psychology and family. (The Empress card in the Tarot) This is where faye_cat will shine(Sun) and express herself in this lifetime. And this fact is even more accentuated with all her planets falling in the house of family and home.

If the a Sun falls in the 9th house of Sagittarius, ones life would gravitate to higher learning and philosophy. This is also true of every planet.

The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars are our most influencial planets. (Yes the Sun is a star, our engine, our Ego)-the starter in a car.

But the planets that fall in our 1st house have a great impact on our personality and life. When we look at Nightingale's chart Mercury falls in her 1st house. She has a Leo Ascendant, a Leo Moon and the planet Mercury in Leo in her 1st house. So she is curious and wants to learn about erverything. She questions everything like a Gemini would. She can easily become a sokesperson for an event or cause. Communicating ideas and thoughts come easy for her. Nothing that happens in her environment escapes her. I would imagine she is a fast talker.

I hope that this sheads some light on how planets interact in the houses.

I will leave you with an even deeper concept to analyze and that is the concept of house cusps.

Let us use faye_cats chart as an example. She has a Virgo Ascendant and the ruling planet of Virgo is Mercury. So ruler of the 1st house cusp falls in the 4th. Ascendant (Virgo) falls in the 4th house(Mercury). This would mean her home and family(House of Cancer) are the focal point in her life and there may be a strong attachment to one of her parents. We always assume mother in the 4th house because the 10th house ususally means father(Capricorn). But I have seen this reversed many times and in today's world we are uniting Yin and Yang more and more.

Cusps and rulerships can become a useful tool to an Astrologer and adds layers to Astrology interpretation.
                    Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 04 Sep 2015, 17:50.

Comment

I am never too busy for you darling.

You are so right Bjorn. This thread is not just about me making chart interpretations. It is about empowering people to learn and interpret their own charts. We are all snowflakes in the Universe. The more profoundly we get to know ourselves, the more we learn to accept and love ourselves. Astrology gives each and everyone of us the chance and opportunity to do so.

The houses in Astrology show the specific areas of everyday life or fields of experience in which all this is occuring. Its placement by house determines the exact area of life in which this slow and steady action can most obviously be observed. There is a logic to this. There are 12 houses in Astrology and there are 12 signs. The Zodiac always begins with Aries and ends with Pisces.

So when I say your Sun falls in the 12th house, I mean your Sun falls in the house of Pisces(spirituality). Pisces represents egolessness. A tough house for the ego. It is like the hangman of Tarot. One must be of service to others in order to reach their full potential in this lifetime. One will be creative and psychic.

Let us take faye_cat for example. I believe I read a post lately that she has two children and perhaps a third on the way and she is finding little time for herself. When we look at her chart the Sun falls in the 4th house (the house of Cancer) along with 5 planets.

Cancer= home, house, children, security, psychology and family. (The Empress card in the Tarot) This is where faye_cat will shine(Sun) and express herself in this lifetime. And this fact is even more accentuated with all her planets falling in the house of family and home.

If the a Sun falls in the 9th house of Sagittarius, ones life would gravitate to higher learning and philosophy. This is also true of every planet.

The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars are our most influencial planets. (Yes the Sun is a star, our engine, our Ego)-the starter in a car.

But the planets that fall in our 1st house have a great impact on our personality and life. When we look at Nightingale's chart Mercury falls in her 1st house. She has a Leo Ascendant, a Leo Moon and the planet Mercury in Leo in her 1st house. So she is curious and wants to learn about erverything. She questions everything like a Gemini would. She can easily become a sokesperson for an event or cause. Communicating ideas and thoughts come easy for her. Nothing that happens in her environment escapes her. I would imagine she is a fast talker.

I hope that this sheads some light on how planets interact in the houses.

I will leave you with an even deeper concept to analyze and that is the concept of house cusps.

Let us use faye_cats chart as an example. She has a Virgo Ascendant and the ruling planet of Virgo is Mercury. So ruler of the 1st house cusp falls in the 4th. Ascendant (Virgo) falls in the 4th house(Mercury). This would mean her home and family(House of Cancer) are the focal point in her life and there may be a strong attachment to one of her parents. We always assume mother in the 4th house because the 10th house ususally means father(Capricorn). But I have seen this reversed many times and in today's world we are uniting Yin and Yang more and more.

Cusps and rulerships can become a useful tool to an Astrologer and adds layers to Astrology interpretation.
                      Thanks!

So, using my chart since I know it best, my Sun is in the Third House, which I assume is the house of learning, close familial relationships (such as the twins, Castor and Pollux), and mental activity (feel free to let me know if the Third House is more or different than that, I'm really just putting pieces together myself here).

To me, that would indicate that I crave mental stimulation, changes in scenery, and traveling in order to keep myself as happy and fulfilled as possible.

Contrarily, with my Moon in the 10th house, would indicate that I gain emotional satisfaction from having my own version of success and stability, as well as the respect of those who I respect (and not simply respect for authority itself, which I CLEARLY lack).

On the right path here?

Comment

Thanks!

So, using my chart since I know it best, my Sun is in the Third House, which I assume is the house of learning, close familial relationships (such as the twins, Castor and Pollux), and mental activity (feel free to let me know if the Third House is more or different than that, I'm really just putting pieces together myself here).

To me, that would indicate that I crave mental stimulation, changes in scenery, and traveling in order to keep myself as happy and fulfilled as possible.

Contrarily, with my Moon in the 10th house, would indicate that I gain emotional satisfaction from having my own version of success and stability, as well as the respect of those who I respect (and not simply respect for authority itself, which I CLEARLY lack).

On the right path here?

Very good exactly! Sun in the 3rd house falls in the house of Gemini. So we can say it is the house of communication so it goes without saying that you shine as a teacher, have your own radio show, be an actress or a politician latter in life. Who knows but anything that involves the need to commuicate with others. A self-help blog, etc...etc...

Not only because because your Sun falls in the 3rd house but it is in Gemini as well. This is called mutual reception. Sun in Gemini in the 3rd house of Gemini with a Leo ascendant. I know a news reporter. Yeah that would be great.

I do not say this just because of your Sun placement but with a 1oth house Moon you have a natural insight and understanding as to what the public wants. A very good placement for actors, politicians and news reporters. With your gift of communicating ideas combined with your will to succeed, achieve and be recognized by others(Moon in the 10th house), it is a winning combination.

Comment

Hey Gleb. I will require your place of birth and it will be my pleasure to share some information on your birth chart.
                          Ukraine, Donetzk city
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                            Ukraine, Donetzk city
                            Thank you Gleb for the information I did receive it. I printed up your chart last week but I want to veryfy my calculations because I'm not very familiar with printing a European chart. So your time zone and eastern latitude confuses me a little. I should have some time this weekend and early next week to work on it.

Comment

Very good exactly! Sun in the 3rd house falls in the house of Gemini. So we can say it is the house of communication so it goes without saying that you shine as a teacher, have your own radio show, be an actress or a politician latter in life. Who knows but anything that involves the need to communicate with others. A self-help blog, etc...etc...

Not only because because your Sun falls in the 3rd house but it is in Gemini as well. This is called mutual reception. Sun in Gemini in the 3rd house of Gemini with a Leo ascendant. I know a news reporter. Yeah that would be great.

I do not say this just because of your Sun placement but with a 1oth house Moon you have a natural insight and understanding as to what the public wants. A very good placement for actors, politicians and news reporters. With your gift of communicating ideas combined with your will to succeed, achieve and be recognized by others(Moon in the 10th house), it is a winning combination.
                              Tell me more about this 'mutual reception,' please. The way it made sense to me, everyone's Sun would be in a mutually receptive location since the Sun will always be in the house of their Sun sign, right? -scratches head-

I do have acting as well as teaching in my history, though never news reporting (I hate makeup, probably my Leo Ascendant and Earthy Moon placement sneering at anything that would cover my natural 'beauty.' :P ). I will say though, that even though the Gemini-Leo-Capricorn mix is very strong and extroverted, with Mars and Mercury in Cancer I tend to lean towards introversion more often than not in social situations. For me, I have noticed that with Mars in Cancer, when I feel secure and comfortable in my surroundings, I am much more extroverted, but when it comes to asserting myself in order to FEEL secure and comfortable, it often comes across as snotty and biting (crabby crabby, I pinch).

Comment

Now I am really curious as to what my chart said and how you read it based upon the other's you've put up.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X