• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the Reincarnation Discussion

Originally posted by Nightingale View Post
    how weird, if you don't mind my asking?
    Sorry, I should have written more...
    I hear music. I am quite convinced I was, at some point a traveller musician, and at others a music teacher. At one point I used to write it down. Somewhere I have CDs I made. Fascinating stuff - very different from anything else I've ever done.

And when I was a child I used to insist that I was not a girl, I was a boy. And that my name was Thomas (I only know this because an uncle mentioned it several times - he thought it was funny!) I think Thomas died at around 12 - 14 in WW1.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
      Sorry, I should have written more...
      I hear music. I am quite convinced I was, at some point a traveller musician, and at others a music teacher. At one point I used to write it down. Somewhere I have CDs I made. Fascinating stuff - very different from anything else I've ever done.

And when I was a child I used to insist that I was not a girl, I was a boy. And that my name was Thomas (I only know this because an uncle mentioned it several times - he thought it was funny!) I think Thomas died at around 12 - 14 in WW1.
      The music thing is interesting, that's kind of a unique way for it to manifest I think (at least based on what I've experienced and what other people have said) But that would make sense.

I think that sometimes when we hear or smell or sense random things, it could be from the spirit world, or memories of a past life leaking through into this one. for example, I smelled gunpowder one day in June, when there was no gunpowder anywhere close to me. I even walked around my entire neighborhood looking to see if someone was having a barbecue and I'd maybe gotten the smells confused... but no one was burning anything at all. no reason for there to be a gunpowder smell. but I smelled it anyway.

I've gotten audio in some of my visions as well. I've heard people shouting, gunfire, cannons. also waterfalls, wind, random forest sounds. not all of the visions have been violent.

Comment

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

One of my daughters - she was barely ten if I remember - wrote a story about living in a place called I-am where there was a plague and most of the people she knew died. It was fairly detailed.
          I suspect - though obviously cannot prove - that she was writing about the village of Eyam. She'd never heard of it and it wasn't the sort of thing she'd learned in school. Plus we didn't have a television then.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

There are many stories like that Tylluan,and many ideas what they mean. One is that thing known as racial memory,or the group mind..and as I mentioned the cosmic mind or connection of all things. I think some things are not able to be known in our mortal state. Beyond this mortal life,most anything could be true..but we don't get to come back to tell anyone.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This is one of the things that challenges me. Logically, it is very unlikely. Memory in particular is a tricky function of the brain, so I am skeptical of most accounts. However, I keep having experiences that make me wonder. I know that there is probably a very scientific explanation. But I wonder. Not just deja vu, but travelling to a new place and becoming a tour guide- knowing exactly what is around the corner. And not obvious things, but "there is an office on the second floor with a blue door'. Also, I can't explain it, but my son. Just all kinds of things about him, especially when he was younger.
              Last edited by Prickly Pear; 02 Sep 2015, 12:32. Reason: Clarity

Comment

Working...
              X