Using the 5 parts of the soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the 5 parts of the soul

We just look at it from different perspectives, or don't notice it at all.

The body (Khat) - we use it every second.
    Life force (Ka) - what moves us. I don't know how you feel it, but I feel it as some kind of cool air around my heart.
    Heart (ib) - same thing with the body. It's a part of our body, after all. Or we use it in songs/poems - "Don't take away my heart, don't break it and depart" - Don't Take Away My Heart / Modern Talking
    Soul (Ba) - when we dream.
    Spirit name / sum of all our experiences (Ren) - when we're depressed, nostalgic, recall specific emotions, events or thoughts from the past - we turn to our Ren.

And something in addition - the sheut. The shadow. From what I read it's a backup of our lives. Like a backup of a drive in the computer. If the Ren is gone, the shadow can be used to retrieve the person to their original state.

Any thoughts?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Using the 5 parts of the soul

This is more relatable to me than 'body, spirit, soul'

Comment

Re: Using the 5 parts of the soul

Is that good or bad?
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X