This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I guess I'm new

Hello, everyone! I've just joined up, so I'm not really sure what my privileges are yet, but I'll test the waters.

Essentially, I've been a practising pagan for 18 years now, but I live in a town where it's hard to meet other people like me. So I've sort of made do with a Community of One, if you will. And since then I've been bouncing around from message board to message board, trying to find one that fits.

I did like MysticWicks for a while, but I lost touch before all of the nonsense started, and it's kind of sad that there doesn't seem to be one big online community anymore. But you guys seem to be one of the most active, so I'll give you a go :-)

I find that I'm much more in touch with my faith when I have other people to talk to, so I hope this place will be good for me.

Looking forward to meeting you all,
    October
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Re: Hello, I guess I'm new

Welcome, October!

Take yer shoes off, let yer hair down, and enjoy!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome! I was on MW for quite awhile under a different name, but after it got hacked I couldn't find a good forum either. This one seems quite awesome though. =)
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Thanks, B!

Thanks, faye_cat. Out of curiosity, what was your name in MW, if you don't mind my asking? Maybe we knew each other. I was October there, as well. (I'm surprised I've been able to use this name on so many forums. I would have expected it to be more popular among us witchy types :-p )

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

LOVING it, so far!

Comment

Working...
            X