Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time do you wake up for work/school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time do you wake up for work/school?

Thought this might be a bit of fun

What time do you get up to go to work, school, etc?

I get up at 5.00 AM, and I'm at school by 6:30.
    Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Re: What time do you wake up for work/school?

When I was in highschool, I woke up at around 6-630 for an 8:30 start time. My senior year of high school, i was up between 530-6 for the 8:30 bell time, and that continued for most of my college days.

I've had so many weird sleep schedules in my life though.

Now that my kids are in school, I wake between 6-7 and then am at work by 12.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Usually I wake up at 6:15 or 6:30 am.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Monday is 6. tuesday and wedensday are self study so I don't set an alarm, but I generally don't sleep past 9.30... thursday is 8.30 and friday is 7.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

It varies depending on if it's the first night back or not, but my standard rising time is around 5:30pm. My alarm is set for 7pm in case I just needed a bit longer for some reason. It's rare that I don't wake long before that alarm goes off.

It's really nice having so much time in the evening before I leave for work (9:40pm). It means I have time to meditate, work out, get dinner ready, tidy up and still cram in 30-40 minutes of study.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Right now, we're in our busy time at work, so my alarm is set for 3:45am.

Comment

I wake up between 5 and 6:30, regardless of my obligations. Unless I set an alarm, obviously.
              She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Usually between 5:30 and 6. Last school year the time was 6:30.

Comment

Lol. So.
                  When I close, I wake up at noon.
                  Other than that my usual 10-6 shift, I wake up at 8:30am.

I live down the block from work. So it's wonderful! Never waking up early again! I don't have kids. So when people are like how can you sleep in till noon?

Because I can sleep in till noon.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Being old and retired...no schedule stay up late,sleep til I wake up..do not need alarm clock...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It varies with the work day.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        It varies with the work day.
                        I was sure soul eating would be an after lunch kind of gig. I mean that's when everyone is happiest. You just ate some great big juicy burger and fries. And now you are walking back to your offi.......and there goes the soul!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Like anunita i'm retired now. When I worked for the school system up 4:30ish and on the road 5:45 usually for my 1.5 hour long drive to work with same drive home that evening. During the military lets just so it changed more often than you could count based upon shore or sea and what my rank and assignment was. At sea my norm was 16 - 18 hour days on surface ships and 12 - 14 hour days on sub. Less room to do things on the sub and was a lower rank at the time.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I am NOT a morning person, and I shower at night (AFTER I've been wrestling stinky dogs all day) so I wake up about half an hour before I have to leave for work. It takes me 15 minutes to feed, water and cuddle the ducks, then 15 minutes to get ready for work. If it's Torey's day off I make him do the ducks and I get up 15 minutes before I have to leave for work. Basically... I get up as late as I possibly can lol. Most days that means somewhere between 7.00 and 8.00am. If I have a late start or it's my day off I'll sleep in til 11 or 12pm.

Comment

For work, between 5:30 and 5:45 am. Days off, as late as I can!
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                              X