Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for the blood moon,and end of the world(Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for the blood moon,and end of the world(Again)

It seems to be that time again..world coming to an end,meteors falling from the sky..Crazy preachers trying to scare up a little attention.

The hypothesis was originally made famous by Christian ministers John Hagee and Mark Biltz who said the ongoing "tetrad" - four consecutive lunar eclipses which began in April 2014 with six full moons in between - is the indicator of the end of earth as described in the Bible in Acts 2:20 and Revelation 6:12.

The pair insist some sort of tragic event is set to hit earth and possibly wipe it out - but the reality is this is not the first time we've had such a phenomenon.

You might recognize that name John Hagee,it is not his first rodeo...I think he has done the end of the world before.

Anyway here is the link.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Get ready for the blood moon,and end of the world(Again)

This guy says the end of Sept. Somebody said the economy is supposed to tank on Sept. 13, which is Sunday. Of course Friday is the 14th anniv. of 9/11. Let it all hold off until November; American Pharoah's going in the Breeders' Cup 10/31.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

End times predictions?

YAY!!! Time for my favorite song!!

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Now I have to get my end of the world snacks and drinks...cause you know the stores gonna be crowded by last moment in time shoppers...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

As if I'm going to allow anything to interfere with pizza production. All acopalypse level events are postponed indefinitely due to providing intolerable delays to pizza production.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            As if I'm going to allow anything to interfere with pizza production. All acopalypse level events are postponed indefinitely due to providing intolerable delays to pizza production.
            I think you should leave it to the cat army, MO. :P
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Does that mean all the crazy religious folk will be leaving the world?? I am totally down for this!
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

*sigh

gets ready to eat my neighbors when I turn zombie. I should have a nice human buffet. My housemates are Guatemala, neighbors across are white and two doors down are Indian. I'm about to have a world buffet brainz feast ala Rio World Buffet!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  Does that mean all the crazy religious folk will be leaving the world?? I am totally down for this!
                  I do believe there was mention of rapture....So maybe...dibbs on their RV,and the swimming pool...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Scotty, beam them up!
                    sigpic

Comment

They have a book named "To serve Man"....Old types will get the joke..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

^^^ One need not be old to know the ways of the Kanamits!
                        sigpic

Comment

If the Rapture does happen, I think there will be a surprising number of people left. Or at least, a very loud number of screaming people who didn't get taken (like the crazy lady from Kentucky who doesn't know how to do her job).
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

"For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." - 1 Thessalonians 5:2 The "blood moon" thing isn't even Biblical. A blood moon is mentioned, but not the end of this tetrad specifically (it's also possible that the moon is literally meant to become blood). What matters isn't whether it's true, but that there are people who believe in it and will act on it. That's the dangerous part.

Comment

That,is the real concern..the whole mayan calendar end of the world thing was bad enough,and people do weird things when they get all "the sky is falling"..this one is supposed to go off on Sept. 28 I think..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                              X