Page 200 of 202 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2015

Thread: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I don't really care much for Mukbang Youtubers especially one certain Youtuber named Nikocado Avocado. This guy is so unstable he eats a lot of junk food and do so much crazy things on his video like shaving his hair and put his hair on cheese and put it on his face. Also he's a drama queen and always false DMCA everyone who criticized him. This guy is a trainwreck.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I seriously don't understand today society: black people lynching, LGBT people get killed everyday. Like for God's sakes, this is 2020 already, stop the hate already.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

I agree there is a lot of hate in our society, but we have to stop complaining about it. We have to do something about it. And it's not just black people and LGBT. There is also Anti-Semitism present for example. We have to be more active in our society whether it be starting our own page or group, being active in a rally, or sending prayers to people all around the world.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    I agree there is a lot of hate in our society, but we have to stop complaining about it. We have to do something about it. And it's not just black people and LGBT. There is also Anti-Semitism present for example. We have to be more active in our society whether it be starting our own page or group, being active in a rally, or sending prayers to people all around the world.
    I also agree about anti-Semitism as well. Anti-Semitism needs to stop as well. It usually involved politics.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 08 Mar 2020 at 18:50.

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

I belong to Indivisible. They have chapters in many locations. We get involved in local protests, etc. - check out Indivisible.org Maybe there's one near you.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Today I was on my way home to the train station and this angry idiot (black man) was upset at me for some idiotic reason. I didn't want to get in his way so I let him go through. Then he said Why the f*** are you waving your hands at me for. I wasn't even waving my hands at this guy. So I ignore him and he was still b****ing about the same thing over and over again. I said to him I wasn't even waving my hands at you. So I walk away got into the train and that it. Obviously, this guy is angry at the world and he wanted to start a fight. I have no time for foolishness.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 10 Mar 2020 at 15:08.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Today I was on my way home to the train station and this angry idiot (black man) was upset at me for some idiotic reason. I didn't want to get in his way so I let him go through. Then he said Why the f*** are you waving your hands at me for. I wasn't even waving my hands at this guy. So I ignore him and he was still b****ing about the same thing over and over again. I said to him I wasn't even waving my hands at you. So I walk away got into the train and that it. Obviously, this guy is angry at the world and he wanted to start a fight. I have no time for foolishness.
    Everyone has bad days. We can't judge them based on how they act. There are times where I am driving and want to flip off every car that tailgates me on the interstate. This guy may have been having a bad day. He also might have a mental problem. So you really don't know the entire story. As much as it may piss you off, just remember that it just could have been a bad day. He may be an ass, but don't be quick to judge.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Everyone has bad days. We can't judge them based on how they act. There are times where I am driving and want to flip off every car that tailgates me on the interstate. This guy may have been having a bad day. He also might have a mental problem. So you really don't know the entire story. As much as it may piss you off, just remember that it just could have been a bad day. He may be an ass, but don't be quick to judge.
    Well if he was having a bad day then he shouldn't lash his anger out on me in the first place. Seriously I didn't do anything wrong with this guy. He the one who started this crap not me. And with all due respect Anubis I'm not the one who should be pointed as the villain in this case.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Well if he was having a bad day then he shouldn't lash his anger out on me in the first place. Seriously I didn't do anything wrong with this guy. He the one who started this crap not me. And with all due respect Anubis I'm not the one who should be pointed as the villain in this case.
    I'm not pointing you out as a villain. I was just saying that we don't always know the entire story and that we shouldn't be quick to judge. We all have been quick to judge. So please don't take that I was pointing you out as a villain.
    Anubisa

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I'm not pointing you out as a villain. I was just saying that we don't always know the entire story and that we shouldn't be quick to judge. We all have been quick to judge. So please don't take that I was pointing you out as a villain.
    I don't know the full story of this guy because I don't even know him. I don't want to know him and I don't want to any foolishness from this guy. Moving on. I'm thinking of leaving Youtube because of all the drama and corruption from that site. I'm moving to Dailymotion and have a fresh start to upload my videos.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 10 Mar 2020 at 20:17.