This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Huh... It's weird how many people don't like summer... it's my favorite season I hate being cold and I'd much rather deal with a hot day then a cold day.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      You know I had to compare both..kinda a little similar. And now both of them will no doubt be playing in my dreams...Thanks for planting those songs in my dreams..

- - - Updated - - -
      Really?

And the Satanic girls go doo doo doo doo.

Yeh I went there..
      Really?

Comment

Yes,REALLY.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Anxiety dreams! I hate them I hate them I hate them!

I have to wear a damned mouthguard when I sleep again.
          I woke up at 4am thinking I was having a heart attack. I was so out of breath. Like chest heaving. Then I realized I was doing some sort of paddling in my dream.

eff the brain and its wizardry.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

There's no reason to feel this panicky, brain and body. What the hell is wrong with us?
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in what till near the very end was one of my better chess games. Blast.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I harcore hate this weather.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Frustration, thy name is Diabetes. Lows lows, everywhere lows. I had to drink grape soda while on my bike on the way home. I'm a mess. Waiting for my dinner to finish. And I'm not even hungry. AND I ate breakast, lunch an oatmeal snack and a Diabetic shake.

I'm going to blog about this so I can whine long winded in my own little corner of pf.

Comment

If here is one thing that pisses me off more than smartass, it's a smartass who is also wrong.

> I point out on rail subsidy Facebook thread that rail costs are high because we subsidize less than the continent, meaning wealthy London commuters pay for that nice job, not the single mum in Manchester. My example is that we pay half in subsidies what Germany pays
                    > pillock calls me an idiot after "informing me" Germany has "twice the rail mileage"
                    > I remind him about the concept of proportions and that UK pays half the amount per mile of rail. Also, we have a third, not a half.
                    > I conclude by calling him, rightfully, the idiot in this situation.
                    Last edited by Briton; 19 Aug 2016, 14:37.
                    I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                    Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                    But that day you know I left my money
                    And I thought of you only
                    All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Just this:Airlander 10, World's Largest Aircraft, Damaged in Rough Landing

Story here.

Picture worth a thousand words.

Have we not been here before.

One word Hindenburg.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Blimps and zeppelins today don't use hydrogen, they use helium to end the risk of fire.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Which is going to be prohibitively expensive in the near future.

No more zeppelins, dead like the dodo.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Rug rats have been in school a week and already they're going door to door begging. Ugh. I gotta put up a Do Not Disturb sign before the inevitable religion-peddlers follow suit.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I like my parents, don't get me wrong. Love them. I've just started noticing that I harbor a lot of resentment and anger towards them. Granted I'm always angry, but still.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

So I took the time to cook this Paul Newman's marinara. It's like tomatoes and nothing else. Fine. I want to add my mushrooms,onions and meat. I added pepper and garlic salt. But it's pretty...bland. What I should have done was buy that jar of italian spices. And I didn't. So I'm having one serving (because I had to make my lunch) of this version. Now I have to re-heat it on a slow simmer (again) and add the seasonings to it. I hope it works. :=L:

*it should work, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X