This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Kim likes breathing enough that he's not going to mount any major invasions and V is unlikely to have attracted the type of attention that results in compulsory hiring by commandoes.

That said V, a significant portion of South Korea is within artillery range of a nation (NK artillery can hit the northern potions of Seoul if memory serves, I don't know where you are in relation) that commits what could uncharitably be called acts of war against the South every couple years. Sure, I think the odds of you coming to harm due to anything from NK are vanishingly small but you are still potentially with artillery range of a guy who has pulled some hillariously silly shit over the years. If I bought Kim's crazy act a bit more then I'd be significantly more worried. Concern in this case may not be entirely rational but it is understandable.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Well I left the Lenormand Cards Study Group Facebook Group today because someone reported one of my reading because I was way out of line all because I ask why that person have mental illness and I mention he has schizophrenia and not only that people also have about why does the couple have 11 biological kids and they were all making a big deal about that. Well if that how they really feel about my reading then maybe I should go find a better group elsewhere then. Bunch of crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Just stay clear of that KIm Jung guy
        Speaking of North Korea, what's up with the weird, oversized hats the military wears?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nkarm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	355562

They look like cartoon soldiers. A horrid apocalyptic freakish army made up of cartoon soldiers...
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

the hat thing caught my attention for sure
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just wish I wasn't in so much pain. My fucking back is in so much pain!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

So I block a closed minded friend on Facebook because he thinks that I was using cards to mess people minds. Like wow really? And he's also a fundamental Christian as well.

Comment

SAC Liam Gadsby had previously boasted to colleagues that he could pull the trigger on a loaded pistol without a bullet being fired

The above is unfortunately the second* stupidest news story I can think of from the past few years regarding a firearm and given who the morons are, I might up it to tie with the most stupid.

*Russian Roullette with a semi-auto still stands at the top of the list.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...one-wrong.html

The above is unfortunately the second* stupidest news story I can think of from the past few years regarding a firearm and given who the morons are, I might up it to tie with the most stupid.

*Russian Roulette with a semi-auto still stands at the top of the list.
                  This is what the whole wide world reduce to: Stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...one-wrong.html

*Russian Roullette with a semi-auto still stands at the top of the list.
                    Stupid Gun Tricks for $500., Alex..... Here's this week's local entry:

A Willow Springs resident has been arrested on charges related to an early morning shooting today on County Road 5640 in Willow Springs.

According to law enforcement, Michael D. Clark, 47, reportedly accidentally shot neighbor Paul Welton in the leg/groin area with a .22-caliber rifle while intoxicated.

Sgt. Torey Thompson of the Howell County Sheriff’s Department reported he responded to the scene to find Welton bleeding from an apparent gunshot wound, his pants covered in blood. Thompson said medical aid was administered at the scene and Welton was transported by ambulance, then flown to a Springfield hospital for further treatment.

One of Welton’s family members reportedly told Thompson Welton had walked from Clark’s home and said Clark had accidentally shot him.

Thompson was able to speak with Clark on the phone, and Clark agreed to speak with the authorities at his home. Clark smelled of intoxicants, his eyes were bloodshot and glassy and he seemed to be having trouble keeping his balance, Thompson said.

The shooting appeared to have happened on Clark’s back porch, with a trail of blood leading to Welton’s residence, Thompson said. Clark allegedly told Thompson the gun had “disappeared,” but it was later found in a flower bed in plain view.

Clark is a convicted felon, so he is banned from owning the firearm, Thompson added. Sgt. Thompson reported Clark admitted to accidentally shooting Welton, who is a friend, and said he didn’t call 911 for assistance because he knew, as a felon, he wasn’t allowed to have the firearm.

A blood alcohol content test administered by Missouri State Highway Patrol Trooper Tommy Meyer showed 0.238%, almost three times the limit legally considered excessive in Missouri.

Details about the arrest are unavailable at this time. Court documents do not show that a bond has been set.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Not only stupidity surround people but disrespectful as well. As many of you may or may not know in the Adult Rant Thread. I left the Lenormand And Tarot Facebook Groups Community due to the disrespect of so many members in these groups. Luckily for me, I started a
                      New Facebook Group which is public for everybody if people follow the rules. The group is called Lenormand, Tarot, Oracles And Cartomancy and so far my group have three members (myself included). And there have been no problems at all. Not yet at least.
                      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 27 Jul 2019, 19:18.

Comment

I feel like this forum has become very combative lately. I don't know what's happening here but I feel like I want to rant about something. Every time when I post something everybody gets extremely sensitive about everything I said and tried to stir up drama. I've been in this forum for almost four years and I didn't come here for such drama and anything. I just want to be part of a community that's all. I have been always been cool with everybody in this forum but so many people have changed like I don't know who they are anymore. Like I just wish everybody just chill out and be like it used to be. That's my rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          I feel like this forum has become very combative lately. I don't know what's happening here but I feel like I want to rant about something. Every time when I post something everybody gets extremely sensitive about everything I said and tried to stir up drama. I've been in this forum for almost four years and I didn't come here for such drama and anything. I just want to be part of a community that's all. I have been always been cool with everybody in this forum but so many people have changed like I don't know who they are anymore. Like I just wish everybody just chill out and be like it used to be. That's my rant.
                          If it's 'everybody' then it's probably actually you. Try seeing your words from the outside point of view. People are generally combative as a response.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            If it's 'everybody' then it's probably actually you. Try seeing your words from the outside point of view. People are generally combative as a response.
                            I think this is generally true of any situation.
                            Last edited by volcaniclastic; 08 Aug 2019, 13:59.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that I've been quasi-mellow recently. Am I forgetting any particular moments of wrath in the past month?

Comment

and my rant is: to those who would try to pressure me with their very own moral code,when i have my very own much broader moral code of my own
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X